Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

4.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylate Copolymer, Pge-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Distearyl Ether, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Methylparaben, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil

on 1/19/2017 4:41:00 PM

A good and gentle cleanser but nothing special.

İ hated it

on 1/12/2017 6:50:00 PM

I've never had a bad reaction when trying new products, but this completely wrecked my skin! I broke out in a rash then had tons of little spots on my face,
It took weeks to get my skin back to normal, never again.

on 1/1/2017 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This mask is great hands down especially for the winter months when you need the perfect moisture balance. It really brightens my complexion and cleanses all my makeup in one use. I use with my foreo and I love it.

on 12/9/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Lovess it... cleanse perfectly without stripping.. never change back since

on 10/18/2016 4:58:00 PM

Purchased after reading all the positive reviews online.
My skin type: sensitive, combination prone to dryness.
Overall verdict: basic, simple cleanser.

I tend to like products that are more natural and gentle on the skin. While this cleanser feels like a basic, easy product that produces a clean feeling after use, it does feel like it's a little on the harsh side. Could be some of the other products I was using at the same time but patches of my skin became flaky after a while. I also get disappointed when I see ingredients like parabens in higher end products, as was the case here.
I've just finished my first tube and, given the choice out there, don't think I will return to this product.

on 8/31/2016 1:08:00 PM

I am on my second large tube of this and I have to say this cleanser is the only foaming cleanser that has ever made it close to HG status. Now it is a staple in my bathroom and I don't think I can go a week without it.
It is the only foaming cleanser that is so mild that it never dries my skin out. Even when I was on a high dose of accutane and my skin was extremely sensitive and dry this would not irritate it and dry it out even more. It contains moistirizing oils (Apricot, Avocado, Almond, Vitamin E) and glycerin which all make for a softer, smoother product.
The scent is very nice and soft, never bothered me much. Smells floral and pleasant. After rinsing it leaves my skin comfortable, refreshed and clean. But not squeaky clean and dehydrated.
It lathers up nicely, but wouldn't say it's too foamy. The foam is soft and gentle and there isn't a truckload of it.
Truly love the tube packaging into which I could cut and get all the product out.
I'm not so sure this would suit all skin types though. I think this is geared towards combo to dry skin. Oily or dehydrated wouldn't really love this, unless your other skincare is very smart and targeted.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

An okay cleanser, claims to be for all skin types, "thoroughly cleanses and removes makeup without drying or stripping skin of natural oils". I don't know that I'd go that far but it's an okay cleanser, nothing earth shattering although I'm not sure what cleanser would be. A bit pricey too. The cleanser foams up a lot, which I have to say I am partial to. If you like foaming cleansers this is a good option. I don't use cleanser to remove makeup so I can't comment on that claim but I would agree that it thoroughly cleanses your skin and I didn't find my skin tight or dry afterward.

The sales rep said that Kiehl's products are "all natural with some science". WHAT???? Probably the best part of my experience in their store was getting a skin assessment done with those little paper strips to find out what my skin type was. After that came the 8 different products they recommend using. Uh... Are you serious? So I went home with samples for about 6 and have been testing them out but so far I'm not "wowed" enough to purchase any of them.

on 8/11/2016 11:39:00 AM

My HG facial wash!!
I have normal skin. I stick around philosophy purity cleanser + clarisonic for about 2 years, abit of an overkill, just as I thought cleansing couldn't get any better, I found this.

Pros:
- hydrating, does not strip off moisture
- inexpensive
- smells fresh
- does a good job cleansing

Cons:
- contain alcohol, paraben and almond oils so if you're allergic...
- ugly packaging 😂

on 8/2/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin feels clean and refreshing without being dry and tight. I have tried quite a few cleansers for sensitive , oily, acne-prone and normal skin type but never felt satisfied for my oily and sensitive skin. I would recommend this cleanser for anyone whose skin is extremely oily and prone to clogged pores like mine.