Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

4.1

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylate Copolymer, Pge-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Distearyl Ether, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Methylparaben, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil

on 7/12/2017 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It lasts forever, and is very gentle to my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not sure what ingredients in this cleanser made my skin so upset. I bought the $10 very generous travel size but after trying it twice, for two nights each time, my skin would get irritated, dry and bumpy.

on 7/8/2017 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great for removing heavy makeup which is predominantly what I use it for. I have normal/dehydrated skim which is fairly prone to breakouts when using certain products. This cleanser is great for my skin type. A little goes a long way so I think I underestimated how much it lathers up during the first use. It is a clear thick gel-like consistency which lathers up once in contact with water. With this cleanser, I ensure that I properly remove any residue and that I also use hydrating products afterwards. It doesn't dry your skin out at all however as I do have dehydrated skin, I prefer to use hydrating products anyway. This is a great addition to my skin care routine.

on 6/10/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This wasn't heavily fragranced and it cleaned okay but afterwards my face felt somewhat dry.

Love it.
Cleans properly, but not stripping skin of its moisture.
Takes off all makeup less the waterproof mascara.
Doesn't break me out. Actually bought this after the Murad C cleanser brought me out like horror, and to my pleasant surprise, this one clears my acne very fast. Totally amazed.
A little goes a long way.
No noticeable smell which I like.
Doesn't sting the eyes.
For the quality, the price is more than justifiable.
Overall, strongly recommended. This can be your solid daily go to cleanser.

on 4/19/2017 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I went to a Kiehl's counter, and the SA told me that my skin was dehydrated, and recommended to me to use the Ultra Facial Cleanser and the Ultra Facial Cream to help get my moisture levels back up. Against my better judgement (I always get sucked in by SA's even though I know better, especially learning all the knowledge from the skincare board) I bought it and lo and behold, its awful for my skin! For a start it smells of chemicals, and I am also not used to foamy detergent like cleansers, which this one is. It didnt leave my skin feeling dry... but it 'looked' parched afterwards, and also irritated. The second time I washed my face with it the redness and irritation increased.. and I also started to get welts on my cheeks! Needless to say this was a bad investment and I dont recommend if you have sensitive skin like mine!

ACNE SPOT CLEANSER
First of all this is the first time I use Kiehl, after I read the review on this website. I think it might be good to try it. So I bought this because my old face cleaser was not really fit me,the old one can prevent acne however it didn't help me to clean the dark spot from the acne .
I don't see any radical changes with my skin. However, the effect after use this thing is it didn't make my skin dry and my skin got a little bit better slowly, my skin can be reddish a little bit but after using this it seems my skin got a little bit cooler down. About the cleanser itself, the texture is very light and soapy. It got rinsed easily.
The only thing that make a fuss is how can I take this to travelling ? the size is so big and it made me think "is it worth to try?"

So, overall this is nice cleansing formula very soft and easy to clean with water. especially if you try to find solution for acne dark spot for oily skin.

on 2/13/2017 12:33:00 AM

After about three uses, my skin got progressively worse, and I developed a rash, discoloration, and bumpy skin texture (I do not have acne, acne-prone skin, or allergies of any kind). I have never experienced anything like this, so Ijust want other people to know that this cleanser may not be right for all skin types. Check the ingredient list carefully.

on 1/19/2017 4:41:00 PM

A good and gentle cleanser but nothing special.

İ hated it