Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

4.1

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylate Copolymer, Pge-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Distearyl Ether, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Laureth-2, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Methylparaben, Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil

on 4/5/2018 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was supposed to buy the Burt’s Bees Brightening Cleanser but it went out of stock. So I went to buy the Turmeric mask and also came across to this cleanser. So I also included this in my cart. Consistency is creamy and smooth to lather onto the skin. Cleansing is also good as it removed the mascara pretty well. Rinsing with tap water washes the suds and the grime easily. But what amazes me is the after effect, my face looks bright and fresh without the drying effect most cleansers leave on the skin. The ingredients are mostly plant-based so it’s safe on the skin. Im fickle minded but this cleanser will definitely stay in my bathroom.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was very drying for my skin. I have combination/dry skin, and after a few days of using this cleanser I had visible dry flakes on my nose, which I have never experienced before. I can’t recommend this at all.

on 3/13/2018 8:10:00 AM

I like this cleanser a lot. It doesn't dry out my skin, is quite gentle and effective.
This doesn't break me out and it doesn't have a strong scent which I like.
You only need a small amount so even the travel size (75 ml) tube lasts a pretty long time.

on 12/27/2017 11:46:00 AM

I like but do not love this product. I paid $17, which I think is a lot. I like that it foams/suds and is gentle, and it has lasted a long time. Not sure I would buy again due to cost. I am using Soap and Glory face wash more often these days, and I like it just as much -- for less $$ and more product.

on 12/13/2017 11:25:00 PM

I tried this cleanser only Bc someone had left it in a hotel I was staying in & so I used it just to see how it was & I wasn't impressed with it despite it being a Paula's pick for best cleanser! the texture is very thick & gluey which I didn't like it takes some effort therefore to actually make it foam up & despite having some oils in it after rinsing it still left my skin kinda dry it did rinse off fairly clean but it did make me feel dry ! the texture of this wash reminds me of the oil of Olay sensitive face wash in a pump I had used many decades ago! & I check the price for this! It's expensive! I would never buy this stuff

on 10/14/2017 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin didn't like Kiehl's facial cleanser at all. Felt squickly clean but also more red and irritated after each use. To be fair it removes all the makeup and only a small amount is needed or else it's going to feel sticky and hard to rinse - so would do a dish washing liquid though so that doesn't mean much.

It takes lots of nerve to tout a product as gentle and natural when the second ingredient is SLS and three different kinds of parabens are included as well. Never again.

on 8/20/2017 10:04:00 PM

I do like this cleanser for a basic one. I don't like how every time I seem to open it after traveling or when it is just sitting on my counter the product is all over the lid when I open it.

on 8/15/2017 4:20:00 PM

I have tried over the years so many face washes, and this is the one that works best for me. I've been using it several years, and for whatever reason I literally have not had a blemish since I started using this. My skin is basically just normal, not oily or dry. I would often have bad reactions to other cleansers however. You only need a little bit of this face wash as it forms a nice lather, and rinses off very nicely with no residue. You also get a lot of product, especially for how reasonable it is. One bottle lasts two of us about half a year, so with the quality of this product and the amount I find it to be quite a value. I really hope this product never gets discontinued!

on 7/12/2017 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! It lasts forever, and is very gentle to my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Not sure what ingredients in this cleanser made my skin so upset. I bought the $10 very generous travel size but after trying it twice, for two nights each time, my skin would get irritated, dry and bumpy.