Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream
Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night CreamPositively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum Stem Extract (Mushroom), Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CyclopentaSiloxane, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate

on 5/12/2011 1:49:00 AM

I love Aveeno skin care products and the Positively Ageless line is one of my favorites. I switched from PX to Aveeno products when I lost my job and could no longer spend $50+ on night creams. I use AHA products and this firming cream keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I use this and switch off with the Aveeno Positively Ageless Reconditioning Night Cream. I like them both, it just depends which one is on sale.

on 12/30/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for a few weeks and so far so good...no breakouts, only soft skin. I apply it on top of my night serum since my skin still feels very dry after using a repair serum only. It is important to keep your skin hydrated, even letting it get dry over night isn't healthy. Ever notice how fine linea are so much more noticeable with dry skin? This product absorbs well and keeps my skin very soft and moisturized. I can still feel it when I rinse off my face the next morning but it isn't a heavy feeling, just soft. I have an oily T-zone so a lot moisturizers will get a bit too greasy feeling on my forehead but I've never had that problem with this.

I also have sensitive skin and I've extremely senstive to smells, many products will give me a headache but I've not had any issues with the scent from this night cream.

The lifting and firming is rather subtle but in comparison to other lifting/firming producst I've tried, at least this one doesn't make your face feel so tight that you are afraid to smile for fear of cracking skin. Another beneift I've noticed is a healthy glow..not sure if it is from this product or since I've pulled back on the Retin A a bit to reduce the pasty white face look.

I wouldn't say this is a miracle cream but I am very happy with the results and for me, it works great on top of a nightly repair serum.

on 7/17/2008 8:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

After using this product for only a few days I noticed a significant change in my skin and it keeps getting better as I continue to use it. My face is firming. Lines are diminishing and sun spots are fading. I love this cream.
I dont use the serum or the day cream because the night cream seems to do it all. Best of all my neck is looking more toned and the area under my chin is firming.
I would give this cream 10 stars if I could.

on 4/19/2008 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, I got issues!

1. If you have sensitive skin or just don't like heavily-scented products on your face -- STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOISTURIZER!! It's like dunking your face in a vat of fragrance.

2. Who makes a moisturizer with a twist off lid?? And how are you supposed to get the lid back on with your fingers saturated in slippery creme?? Oh wait, let me waste some tissues or run some excess water first....

3. The creme itself has not shown any results. I have a one jar rule (which is probably generous considering items #1 & #2 above): if I don't see any results by the time I get to the bottom, it fails the test. I'm close to the bottom and this one is going in the trash!

I'm off to explore the La Roche Posay aisle. My fingers are crossed that I'll find my magic potion -- hee hee!