Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream
Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night CreamPositively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum Stem Extract (Mushroom), Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CyclopentaSiloxane, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate

on 12/30/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for a few weeks and so far so good...no breakouts, only soft skin. I apply it on top of my night serum since my skin still feels very dry after using a repair serum only. It is important to keep your skin hydrated, even letting it get dry over night isn't healthy. Ever notice how fine linea are so much more noticeable with dry skin? This product absorbs well and keeps my skin very soft and moisturized. I can still feel it when I rinse off my face the next morning but it isn't a heavy feeling, just soft. I have an oily T-zone so a lot moisturizers will get a bit too greasy feeling on my forehead but I've never had that problem with this.

I also have sensitive skin and I've extremely senstive to smells, many products will give me a headache but I've not had any issues with the scent from this night cream.

The lifting and firming is rather subtle but in comparison to other lifting/firming producst I've tried, at least this one doesn't make your face feel so tight that you are afraid to smile for fear of cracking skin. Another beneift I've noticed is a healthy glow..not sure if it is from this product or since I've pulled back on the Retin A a bit to reduce the pasty white face look.

I wouldn't say this is a miracle cream but I am very happy with the results and for me, it works great on top of a nightly repair serum.

on 6/21/2008 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed with this drugstore product. It is comparable to many of the high-end brands that I've used. My skin just has been looking fabulous lately, and yes, I've been using Jurlique which is amazing, but I was using that day and night and I have since replaced my nighttime application with this cream and my skin looks great. I use this over my Clarins Extra-Firming Serum or Prescriptives Super Line Preventor. I have sensitive skin and don't mind the pleasant fragrance at all.

Best part is that CVS had this on sale for $2.00 off and I had a $1.50 Aveeno coupon and another CVS coupon for $4.00 off any skincare purchase. So the total cost was around $10.

I'm glad I decided to try this based on the reviews. Will repurchase and I might even try the day lotion with SPF as well as the eye cream.