Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream
Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night CreamPositively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum Stem Extract (Mushroom), Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CyclopentaSiloxane, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate

on 4/25/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this product from Walmart and it's lasted a few days. I really wanted to like it, because I love Aveeno.

PROS: Okay moisturizing power. Pleasant smell (although a little strong for the face).
CONS: Leaves a slight residue on skin. Sometimes will ball up if you applied too much and then rub your skin. Does not do what it claims ("visibly lift and firm, visibly reduce lines and wrinkles"). Makes my face feel a tiny bit itchy.

I will not be repurchasing this product. I'll stick to my super-inexpensive Avon Nurtura moisturizer! It's way cheaper and works pretty well for a moisturizer (it doesn't do anything else, but it doesn't claim to do anything else either).

on 5/30/2008 12:39:00 AM

I bought both the rejuvenating serum and the night cream for a full month as it says to see results, nothing, a fair moisturizer, with too much perfume, and no visible results, on to try something else.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about 5 days and so far I Loooove it!!! My skin feels so smooth and you only need a small amount of the product for great moisture. I do put a serum on before this product about 3 nights a week and it still seems to work great. I have acne prone skin and so far so good! I would highly recommend this product!