Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream
Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night CreamPositively Ageless Lifting and Firming Night Cream

2.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Squalane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ganoderma Lucidum Stem Extract (Mushroom), Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Copper Gluconate, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 75 Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Caprylate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CyclopentaSiloxane, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate

on 4/12/2010 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think I got combo + sensitive skin. I used to use Biotherm with no problems but all of sudden my sensitive skin can't take it anymore. I was ok with Aveeno's Ultra calming SPF moisturizer so I decided to give the night cream a try...not good at all.
1. Heavily frangranted: The moment I opened the lid I could smell that it wasn't right...smelt like some cheap air freshener used in washroom (sorry but that's really what it smells like)
2. Irritate my skin...I got bumps after using it.
I gave up after 3 nights. Gonna use it for my neck/hands.

on 5/31/2009 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product works for me, I wake up with smooth, rested looking skin. I used to use the lifting cream from Avon before this and I prefer this to the Avon one since it's easier to apply. It really is a smooth, light cream. The perfume is quite strong but it doesn't bother me. Compared to my other creams though, there's less product in this small tub. But I will definitely repurchase. My skin is just much softer and smoother after switching to this.

on 1/10/2009 4:48:00 PM

I normally try a product for 1 or 2 weeks and toss it if I have a problem with it. This stuff I tried for almost 3 months and it has destroyed my skin. My skin is so congested looking, broken out and no improvement in my minor wrinkles. This stuff is awful. Just 3 days with a retinol cream and major improvement. Changed my day moisturizer to another brand and even more improvement. The only thing this stuff does is positively screw up your skin. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing and it certainly did nothing for the texture of my skin. To date, I haven't found a single Aveeno facial care product I like but I do enjoy several of the body care products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The jury is still out on this product. I've been using it for a month. It's a VERY heavy cream which is something I'm not used to and it's majorly scented. I think it might be clogging the pores on my chin which are looking worse since I started using this moisturizer. I really want to experience the lifting and firming benefits so I'll keep trying it until the jar runs out.

on 3/30/2008 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I too recently purchased this product and have been using it for about a week. My skin feels smooth in the morning and I am absolutely loving this product. So far I am not dissapointed. I went and purchased the Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Day Cream with the SPF 30 yesterday. I cant wait to try it out.