La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.7

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

I have tried this in the past without really giving it much of a chance and over foundation that I really shouldn't have been using, such as tarte gel cream, and I think I never experimented enough with it. But I was in nordies a while ago and after starting laser treatments and microdermabrasion treatments to fade an age spot, my derm dr said I needed to get a more mature line of makeup and skincare. He ran the La Prairie whitening serum past me as a serum to help fade the age spot I am getting the treatments for. He did say it wasn't going to be a cheap serum and said well you get what you pay for. And seeing that I am spending lots of money for treatments I wasn't about to not take his advice. So again in nordies I actually hooked up with a very nice consultant form la Prairie, and because nordies offers the best Cosmetics return in the industry, I forked out almost 2k$ for basics. Yeas basics. But if you know anything bout this line you know what I mean. Well it's been a couple weeks now, and I'm being loyal only to LP, and I can't believe the difference in my skin. I am using translsucet number one, and it melds into my skin, and all day long I have no shine, my pores look small, it doesn't cling to the lines. I can't explain it, but as the day goes on my face looks better as time goes by. I'm glad now I have a nordies card, I hate the high price of the line, but I will be 55 soon and I am not one to hide my age, the only reason I even went to my seem dr in the first place I was worried the spot I'm working on fading was cancer. And after testing, it is not. No more uv light exposure for me. I use to be a tanner, not anymore. A lesson learned too late. My moms words are playing over and over in my head; please stop burning your skin, you are will pay for this one day. And bless my moms words, I am paying for it now thanks mom, I wish She was still alive for me to tell her she was right.

on 1/2/2015 2:15:00 PM

I really enjoy using this product every day to set my foundation. I think this product is expensive but I think a great investment in the long run. It works well on my dry/combination skin. A component of the lid from the small package broke off in my makeup bag - but contents did not spill; so I would not travel with the smaller package. I feel like with using this and the estee lauder primer, my makeup does not need touch ups throughout the day...

on 7/3/2005 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in Translucent 2 which has a pink base to it. I have a med.olive skintone with yellow undertones. I find that this is not very translucent.If I apply too much, my face would be pink and my neck yellow. But I can get away with it applied lightly. The powder is finely milled & silky-smooth.The part I like the most is that I'm super oily but this did not cake on or dried my skin out. It held up for several hours without retouching just blotting my face.My skin looks fresh and comfortable with this powder. I have yet to try this on those hot & humid,triple digits. You get 2 oz. with this at $45.Compared to other high-end loose powders,this will come out a good buy for the amount. This will last me for many years. I will purchase the Translucent 1 when I'm pale during winter. Packaging is a screw lid top which I prefer. The only downside is that it only comes in 2 shades with pink undertones to it. However, quality, quantity, & performance are all superior IMO.