La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.8

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

on 5/10/2018 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This powder is super finely milled, the packaging is very luxe and the price tag albeit high isn't that unreasonable for the amount you get. Most importantly it doesn't cake and the finish is natural and beautiful, not flat at all.

Now there are some negative aspects as well; firstly it doesn't absorb oil. Shamefully. It's a gorgeous finishing powder but not even a decent oil control powder.
There is also a slight pink tint left on my face (I'm fair, warm toned using translucent 1) which isn't really flattering. Not a huge deal breaker but not ideal.
Lastly, while the packaging is fancy, how are you supposed to use a brush..? I mean the small compact has already a puff and mirror while the big jar has a spoon attached to the lid. I keep my Laura Mercier powder jar around to sprinkle some La Praire powder on the lid and dip the brush. Not convenient.

Still I love the finish, if it came in more colors and controlled oiliness somewhat it would be my HG

on 12/2/2005 10:29:00 AM

Beautiful huge jar , perfect coverage , did not disturb my acne-prone skin , feels like silk ahd small shiny particles make face glowing . It does not control the oil , so u will need to blott ur skin in couple of hours . For me there is no need of using foundation under it , they may look a bit heavy togever . So far it is the best loose powder i ever used .

Love it! This is exactly what I expected from La Prairie. I wear this over my Skin Caviar Foundation and it gives me a beautiful finish, not matt but a georgeous glow. Would definitly repurchase if I ever use it all, it is HUGE!!

on 3/15/2005 12:50:00 PM

Yup great stuff. I knew La Prairie wouldn't let me down. You get a huge amount for 30 quid which I think is more than reasonable. It keeps my skin looking matt, covered and it doesn't cake. An HG