La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.5

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

This is the best loose powder ever. Yes, the price would make everyone cringe a little. But the quality and goodness this powder have given to my skin is unbeatable. Upon application, my skin looked poreless, so smooth and it brightened up my complexion. It gave a soft, matte finish, and controlled oiliness very well.

I have used this as a setting powder for both tinted mineral sunscreen and foundation, both paired equally beautiful with this powder as it really prolonged the wear on both. As the name suggests, this does work as a treatment for the skin, that explains why my skin always has that healthy glow everytime I'm wearing this powder. I encourage you to save up and treat your beautiful self with this powder.

bought the shade translucent 0
I really like this loose powder, flawless finish (did not give a white cast), doesn't feels heavy on my skin (non cakey), and never caused breakouts
it also has very subtle sparkle
flawless finish, worth the price, and you got the travel size 10 gram of loose powder as well to carry on when you're travelling (with very beautiful and elegant packaging)
I already tried cle de peau loose powder, la mer loose powder, and chanel universelle libre loose powder, but la prairie cellular treatment loose powder beats them all!
This is the best loose powder I ever tried, will buy this powder over and over again

on 5/19/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I might be dead by the time I need to replace this. About 18 months ago I was on a perfect skin campaign, and knew I needed powder. Torn between Chanel, LaMer, and LaPraire, I bought all three.. lol.

I give them equal rotation time though -- that's why I think I might not be around to finish them all off. I am shade 01, in all three.. or their name equivalents. I use them after I apply my foundation and blot in with powder puff which they come in. I have achieved my goal for better looking skin -- the finish I get with my powders is fantastic. I do use creme/gel or liquid foundations and they all need a bit of mattifying. Buff with a great buffing brush -- Sephora, UD, or Sigma. I then spritz with either MAC Fix, or Avene spray and I get a great foundation finish.

top off with blush, some highliter (now using Hourglass or Edward Bess) and I look 20 years younger.

on 2/1/2013 6:50:00 AM

I first bought this in shade no 2 and had to change it for no 1 as it was too dark. It works out quite cheap as you get 56g plus a travel size 10mg compact and a cute spoon to scoop it into the jar. Glides on nice but dont normally use the supplied sponge as I find you get a better effect with a powder brush. I use it over la mer foundation or christian dior nude bb cream and it gives a nice flawless finish. It should last me about 18 months with daily use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first La Prairie Item ever. The cellular treatment loose powder is a standard loose powder that claims to have anti-aging and skin perfecting properties as well....That is certainly true!
THE PRICE: This one is $75 dollars. But i would say it still dirt cheap..Why? because you will be getting a travel pot of 10g and a large pot of 56g. All in all you will get 66g of high quality loose powder! Chanel, Sisley, and La Mer offers powder for less than $75 dollars but contains only 30g of product or even less!
OPENING THE BOX: It comes with a very large, high quality box that is so elegant. The Box houses a small pot containing 10g of loose powder designed for travel purposes (this sold me out), a small leaflet about the product in different languages. And of course a LARGE, i mean GIGANTIC POT of product that contains 59g of powder.
THE POTS: The travel pot of 10g loose powder is brilliant. It fits perfectly on purses and has a small mirror inside it. The Big pot itself is a plain though elegant jar that is GIGANTIC in size.
THE APPLICATOR: The applicator is of less quality but still is usable enough to deliver good results. It is rather soft, velvety and applies the powder well. La prairie SA told me that is is washable, but i haven't tried to wash it.
THE SHADE: I am NC37 - 40 and i got the powder in translucent 1. Actually, if you are somewhere from NC5 to NC20 you should get 1, if you are somewhere between NC20 to NC45, you are lucky, because any of the two shades this product offers will fit you well! If you are or higher than NC 45 get the Translucent 2. I think Trans. 1 and Trans 2, don't differ much on the darkness or lightness of the powder, i think the main difference is on the undertone.
THE POWDER: If i will use a single word to describe the powder, i would use the word MAGNIFICENT! The powder if swatched in the back of your hands will reveal a slightly ashy powder with lots of glitters on it. BUT!, if it is applied on the face with the applicator and is blended with a brush, it will reveal an extreme skin like finish that is unprecedented! I have tried loose powders from Chanel, Cle de Peau, Sisley and La Mer, but this one is the best among them all! The texture is not powdery at all! It is very silky and skin like. I applied it over my foundation and the result is an extremely flawless appearance. I also tried is on its own after my skin routine and it is wonderful! It offers a sheer, elegant and skin perfected appearance. Regarding it's anti-properties, it's ingredient "glycoproteins" is listed on the top of the powder, meaning there is enough of it for it's results to be deliver, which is a big PLUS!

All in all, This product is one of the best, if not, the BEST loose powder on the market! So, if you are searching for an HG powder this one from la prairie is a must! :D

on 7/13/2005 3:51:00 PM

I'm not very fond of this powder. As the previous reviewer has said, it is not very translucent and it has slightly heavy and masky feel. I have it in No.2 which I bought last summer when I was tanned (so I wanted something a bit darker than my winter skin) but I haven't worn it much. No. 2 is a medium-pink, but I'm afraid it is a bit muddy (almost brownish) pink, not very fresh if you know what I mean (or is it a "sand pink"?): really for those with darker, cool-toned skin. My impression is that this loose powder is a bit "oldfashioned" in texture - there are much better, lighter, more natural loose powders on the market (Sisley, Versace, Dior - they are all much better than this one for my tastes). This is not a bad powder if you want a heavier coverage and a matte (not translucent) look. Plus, as everyone have already mentioned, you get a huge amount here (a huge container - I don't like it as well, it is not very practical).
Btw. No.1 is pink, too, but very light, almost whitish, so the both colors are for ladies with pink/cool undertones. My skin has a neutral/cool undertones, too, but these two colors are both kind of unnatural, "oldfashioned" pinks, I'm afraid.
I would not repurchase.