La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.8

2017: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Amyl cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, ButylparabenIngredients:talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines.*La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very uniquely textured powder, it's almost creamy which I can imagine would be great for mature skin. I would not recommend this to anyone whose skin is on the oily side and prefers a matte finish that lasts all day; it mattifies my normal skin type enough for my liking, even over sunscreen.
I would say that color number 1 is not completely transparent, so it might not be ideal on snow-white skin in the winter months; I find that it makes my NC15 skin look a little more tan than I am, but not so much so that it doesn't match.
The smell is pretty strong for a powder, I happen to enjoy the signature La Prairie scent but you might not.

on 4/25/2018 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've never loved a powder as much as the LP Cellular Treatment Loose Powder! Amazing for the price, as you get a large container, along with a small travel size. I use this with the LP Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation and the results are absolutely stunning - both mattifying and radiant at the same time. Makes the skin look almost ethereal. The powder is very finely milled and is very silky. It also won't settle into fine lines or get cakey if you inadvertently apply too much. It's very airy and makes my foundation last 12+ hours. I use the shade Transparent 0, since my foundation is slightly darker for my skin tone. Never makes me break out and is wonderful for my sensitive skin. I also never have to reapply this powder; just apply once in the morning and you're good to go!

on 11/2/2015 10:17:00 AM

Beautiful setting powder! I love it because it smooths over my fine lines and makes my face look soft and young. Other loose powders tend to look dry and powdery and highlight every tiny fine line on my face, thereby adding years to me. yuck. No one wants that! But this Cellular Loose Powder is absolutely wonderful at setting my foundation while also keeping the smooth, hydrated look of my skin.
My t-zone gets oily during the day, so after dusting this loose powder all over my face to set my foundation, I pat some oil control pressed powder on my nose, chin and forehead. As a result my face looks smooth, soft and shine free all day! Love it! Expensive but worth it! I have fair, warm skin (NC15) and the Translucent #1 works beautifully!

on 5/19/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I might be dead by the time I need to replace this. About 18 months ago I was on a perfect skin campaign, and knew I needed powder. Torn between Chanel, LaMer, and LaPraire, I bought all three.. lol.

I give them equal rotation time though -- that's why I think I might not be around to finish them all off. I am shade 01, in all three.. or their name equivalents. I use them after I apply my foundation and blot in with powder puff which they come in. I have achieved my goal for better looking skin -- the finish I get with my powders is fantastic. I do use creme/gel or liquid foundations and they all need a bit of mattifying. Buff with a great buffing brush -- Sephora, UD, or Sigma. I then spritz with either MAC Fix, or Avene spray and I get a great foundation finish.

top off with blush, some highliter (now using Hourglass or Edward Bess) and I look 20 years younger.

on 3/5/2009 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is one of my fav loose powders alongside la mer's!! Its beautiful and very finely milled. Also, it has abit of shimmer in it although not as shimmery as la mer's. It has enough shimmer to give you a semi matte look. I have it in Translucent 1 and for the price you pay you get alot of product. It also has skincare properties to nourish the skin. Love it!