La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.7

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

on 5/19/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I might be dead by the time I need to replace this. About 18 months ago I was on a perfect skin campaign, and knew I needed powder. Torn between Chanel, LaMer, and LaPraire, I bought all three.. lol.

I give them equal rotation time though -- that's why I think I might not be around to finish them all off. I am shade 01, in all three.. or their name equivalents. I use them after I apply my foundation and blot in with powder puff which they come in. I have achieved my goal for better looking skin -- the finish I get with my powders is fantastic. I do use creme/gel or liquid foundations and they all need a bit of mattifying. Buff with a great buffing brush -- Sephora, UD, or Sigma. I then spritz with either MAC Fix, or Avene spray and I get a great foundation finish.

top off with blush, some highliter (now using Hourglass or Edward Bess) and I look 20 years younger.

on 1/20/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I would buy this again, but it is doubtful I will have to. For the price, you receive an excellent supply of powder. I am not a loose powder fan, but this stuff really looks great on my skin. It does not make it look dry and cakey. So far, so good, no breakouts. I have only been using it since New Year's Day. My sister and I hit the Neimans in Denver and each bought one.

on 4/27/2005 11:41:00 AM

PERFECT loose powder. I dunno what else to say :)

It's got little sparkles but you can see them only when exposed to sun and if you look really close. Comes in a huge jar. I've got it in Translucent #1 and am going to get it in #2 for the summer. This is FANTASTIC powder, aboslutely the best I've had so far. I'm not looking for a different one. EDIT: I tried using it during summer - not a good idea. It's great for harsh winter but doesn't control oil in the summertime.

Love it! This is exactly what I expected from La Prairie. I wear this over my Skin Caviar Foundation and it gives me a beautiful finish, not matt but a georgeous glow. Would definitly repurchase if I ever use it all, it is HUGE!!

I must agree that this is one of the best powders I've tried so far. However, La Prairie has a pretty limited color selection that tends to be on the pink side, which kinda scared me at 1st. However, dusted on the face (with a brush... i think the puff just deposits too much and you can't brush it all off properly), it actually just makes you glow. I don't know if it has any reflective particles or something, but I was really pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't a flat powdery matte pink. Just a soft glow that doesn't look powdery or mask-like at all. Which is really amazing considering the pretty good coverage and the matte finish it gives all day. I'd actually call it the powder equivalent of YSL's Touche Eclat! It's definitely worth the investment,considering you get so much powder for the price, but I really wish they'd make it just a tad less pink cos I sometimes have to pat a bit on my neck and chest in fears that they'd be a different colors. Better safe than sorry!

This loose powder gives a soft, matte finish. I use it in the lightest shade, works great over the La Praire Satin Finish Foundation. You get a large amount in the container as well.