La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just buy this and I must say that I am IMPRESSED. I dont normally using loose powders BUT this one absolutely leaving your face looking fantastic!!! After applying my foundation I apply this powder and my face completely changes, my skin looks much smoother EXTREMLY softer, mate and radiant. I buy it in N 2 (very light neutral beige) because N1 was too pink.
Also I find much easy to apply with big brush than with the sponge which come with it.
I pay for it 40 euros but if you think this jar will last you forever is soooo much inside and you need tiny amount each time

on 7/13/2005 3:51:00 PM

I'm not very fond of this powder. As the previous reviewer has said, it is not very translucent and it has slightly heavy and masky feel. I have it in No.2 which I bought last summer when I was tanned (so I wanted something a bit darker than my winter skin) but I haven't worn it much. No. 2 is a medium-pink, but I'm afraid it is a bit muddy (almost brownish) pink, not very fresh if you know what I mean (or is it a "sand pink"?): really for those with darker, cool-toned skin. My impression is that this loose powder is a bit "oldfashioned" in texture - there are much better, lighter, more natural loose powders on the market (Sisley, Versace, Dior - they are all much better than this one for my tastes). This is not a bad powder if you want a heavier coverage and a matte (not translucent) look. Plus, as everyone have already mentioned, you get a huge amount here (a huge container - I don't like it as well, it is not very practical).
Btw. No.1 is pink, too, but very light, almost whitish, so the both colors are for ladies with pink/cool undertones. My skin has a neutral/cool undertones, too, but these two colors are both kind of unnatural, "oldfashioned" pinks, I'm afraid.
I would not repurchase.