La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Other
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.5

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

on 11/6/2014 7:59:00 PM

The small everyday travel compact is terrible. It doesn't allow powder to fall into top compartments for application. It malfunctions badly. Such a high quality product should nothaveineffectivecheap packaging. Makes it difficult to use.

on 12/16/2012 9:30:00 AM

great powder and last for ages! i have been using it for 2 years, and it still have a lot left in the big jar....dose it have an expire date? great smooth texture and so light, easy to apply and it does not cake. love it!

on 6/10/2005 7:55:00 AM

This product really deserves a review -it's just great.
I have never used loose powders before, but when I was getting make-up advise for my wedding from a make-up artist she recommended both the foundation and the loose powder from La Prairie. I thought the foundation was too expensive so I bought just the powder. The powder really makes a difference and gives me a nice glow and more flawless looking skin. There is a lot of content in the jar -it looks like it's going to last me forever since I use just a little.

on 12/13/2003 3:26:00 PM

This is the first loose powder that I loved! With this, my skin doesn't dry out and looks fabulous. Actually, I'm using the color sold only in Asia because the colors in America are too pink for me. Mine is more yellow. But if a color matches your skin color, you would definetely love it! It seems to cost, but the qty is so large that you could use it for almost 2 yrs. So I don't think it really costs.