La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.6

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

This loose powder gives a soft, matte finish. I use it in the lightest shade, works great over the La Praire Satin Finish Foundation. You get a large amount in the container as well.

on 4/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

The texture is amazing! It contains moisturizing formula and tiny shimmers that correct the skin imperfections. It truly gives my skin a flawless finish. It does control my oily skin all day long and doesn't dry my skin at all. The only drawback is the color. Transparent 1 is the lightest color but it's too dark and dull for light to pale skin tone. I really like the texture so I mix it with shiseido powder to lighten the color. Excellent texture with terrible color selection. I would definately buy this powder again, if they make it less pinky and lighter.

on 4/5/2003 2:04:00 AM

i love this loose powder. it has one of the finest textures and it lasts all day...i don even need touch ups even though my t zone is slightly oily...ever since i used this loose powder, everyone is asking me what i did to my face that made it look so smooth...would highly recommend it..its not exactly expensive as you are getting 56grams which is quite a lot.

I must agree that this is one of the best powders I've tried so far. However, La Prairie has a pretty limited color selection that tends to be on the pink side, which kinda scared me at 1st. However, dusted on the face (with a brush... i think the puff just deposits too much and you can't brush it all off properly), it actually just makes you glow. I don't know if it has any reflective particles or something, but I was really pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't a flat powdery matte pink. Just a soft glow that doesn't look powdery or mask-like at all. Which is really amazing considering the pretty good coverage and the matte finish it gives all day. I'd actually call it the powder equivalent of YSL's Touche Eclat! It's definitely worth the investment,considering you get so much powder for the price, but I really wish they'd make it just a tad less pink cos I sometimes have to pat a bit on my neck and chest in fears that they'd be a different colors. Better safe than sorry!

on 12/13/2003 3:26:00 PM

This is the first loose powder that I loved! With this, my skin doesn't dry out and looks fabulous. Actually, I'm using the color sold only in Asia because the colors in America are too pink for me. Mine is more yellow. But if a color matches your skin color, you would definetely love it! It seems to cost, but the qty is so large that you could use it for almost 2 yrs. So I don't think it really costs.

on 3/15/2005 12:50:00 PM

Yup great stuff. I knew La Prairie wouldn't let me down. You get a huge amount for 30 quid which I think is more than reasonable. It keeps my skin looking matt, covered and it doesn't cake. An HG

Love it! This is exactly what I expected from La Prairie. I wear this over my Skin Caviar Foundation and it gives me a beautiful finish, not matt but a georgeous glow. Would definitly repurchase if I ever use it all, it is HUGE!!

on 4/27/2005 11:41:00 AM

PERFECT loose powder. I dunno what else to say :)

It's got little sparkles but you can see them only when exposed to sun and if you look really close. Comes in a huge jar. I've got it in Translucent #1 and am going to get it in #2 for the summer. This is FANTASTIC powder, aboslutely the best I've had so far. I'm not looking for a different one. EDIT: I tried using it during summer - not a good idea. It's great for harsh winter but doesn't control oil in the summertime.

on 6/10/2005 7:55:00 AM

This product really deserves a review -it's just great.
I have never used loose powders before, but when I was getting make-up advise for my wedding from a make-up artist she recommended both the foundation and the loose powder from La Prairie. I thought the foundation was too expensive so I bought just the powder. The powder really makes a difference and gives me a nice glow and more flawless looking skin. There is a lot of content in the jar -it looks like it's going to last me forever since I use just a little.

on 7/3/2005 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in Translucent 2 which has a pink base to it. I have a med.olive skintone with yellow undertones. I find that this is not very translucent.If I apply too much, my face would be pink and my neck yellow. But I can get away with it applied lightly. The powder is finely milled & silky-smooth.The part I like the most is that I'm super oily but this did not cake on or dried my skin out. It held up for several hours without retouching just blotting my face.My skin looks fresh and comfortable with this powder. I have yet to try this on those hot & humid,triple digits. You get 2 oz. with this at $45.Compared to other high-end loose powders,this will come out a good buy for the amount. This will last me for many years. I will purchase the Translucent 1 when I'm pale during winter. Packaging is a screw lid top which I prefer. The only downside is that it only comes in 2 shades with pink undertones to it. However, quality, quantity, & performance are all superior IMO.