La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.5

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

This is the best loose powder ever. Yes, the price would make everyone cringe a little. But the quality and goodness this powder have given to my skin is unbeatable. Upon application, my skin looked poreless, so smooth and it brightened up my complexion. It gave a soft, matte finish, and controlled oiliness very well.

I have used this as a setting powder for both tinted mineral sunscreen and foundation, both paired equally beautiful with this powder as it really prolonged the wear on both. As the name suggests, this does work as a treatment for the skin, that explains why my skin always has that healthy glow everytime I'm wearing this powder. I encourage you to save up and treat your beautiful self with this powder.

Comparing this the La Mer The Powder, this powder holds up my liquid foundation much longer and controls oil much better. The finish is silky and my face looks poreless, my undereyes looks smooth and it doesn't crease the whole day. I much prefer this over Chanel loose powder as well as its more lightweight and it smoothens out the complexion much better without looking cakey.

on 1/2/2015 2:15:00 PM

I really enjoy using this product every day to set my foundation. I think this product is expensive but I think a great investment in the long run. It works well on my dry/combination skin. A component of the lid from the small package broke off in my makeup bag - but contents did not spill; so I would not travel with the smaller package. I feel like with using this and the estee lauder primer, my makeup does not need touch ups throughout the day...

on 12/16/2012 9:30:00 AM

great powder and last for ages! i have been using it for 2 years, and it still have a lot left in the big jar....dose it have an expire date? great smooth texture and so light, easy to apply and it does not cake. love it!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

When SA lady ofered me to check La prairie loose powder, my reaction was - nooooo, tehy're too expensive for my pocket. But then she told me that it's 56 grams and just a bit pricey than 20-25gr Dior/Shiseido/Lancome loose powders. So the price was ok.
I have this in Transluscent 1. It's soft on the face, the texture is smooth, looks natural. The coverage is average (if at all, but I don't need it and I prefer my face to look natural and matte) Not good in controling oil. So I won't buy it again.

on 9/26/2008 5:17:00 AM

I have this in Transluscent 1. Soft on the face and the texture is smooth. Quite cheap too- the container is full packed with 56grams (so unlike the deceiving container of La Mer which is btw > double the price of LP but it's okay). I have to apply this lighthandedly as it looks a little fairer for my complexion. #2 is quite dark for me 'though. The SA was wearing #1 and I could see a few shimmer at close proximity, not over the top 'though just eye-dazzlers. Overall, very nice powder that gives me luminous complexion without a hole in my pocket. I am a happy camper. I wear this at home everyday. I'm reserving the last lippy for the shade. I might try to mix this with #2.

Edit: This is clogging my pores. When I run out, my acne went away. The moment I replenish they are back again. One lippy for this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just buy this and I must say that I am IMPRESSED. I dont normally using loose powders BUT this one absolutely leaving your face looking fantastic!!! After applying my foundation I apply this powder and my face completely changes, my skin looks much smoother EXTREMLY softer, mate and radiant. I buy it in N 2 (very light neutral beige) because N1 was too pink.
Also I find much easy to apply with big brush than with the sponge which come with it.
I pay for it 40 euros but if you think this jar will last you forever is soooo much inside and you need tiny amount each time

on 6/10/2005 7:55:00 AM

This product really deserves a review -it's just great.
I have never used loose powders before, but when I was getting make-up advise for my wedding from a make-up artist she recommended both the foundation and the loose powder from La Prairie. I thought the foundation was too expensive so I bought just the powder. The powder really makes a difference and gives me a nice glow and more flawless looking skin. There is a lot of content in the jar -it looks like it's going to last me forever since I use just a little.