La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder
Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing PowderCellular Treatment Loose Powder Finishing Powder

4.7

Ingredients: talc, mica, capric triglyceride, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, soyabean oil, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, treemoss extract, geranoil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines. *La Prairie's exclusive Cullular Complex

bought the shade translucent 0
I really like this loose powder, flawless finish (did not give a white cast), doesn't feels heavy on my skin (non cakey), and never caused breakouts
it also has very subtle sparkle
flawless finish, worth the price, and you got the travel size 10 gram of loose powder as well to carry on when you're travelling (with very beautiful and elegant packaging)
I already tried cle de peau loose powder, la mer loose powder, and chanel universelle libre loose powder, but la prairie cellular treatment loose powder beats them all!
This is the best loose powder I ever tried, will buy this powder over and over again

on 4/7/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Not bad, but nothing special. If you use too much it looks cakey. On pictures it does look good, that's all. I was waiting for something more from La Prairie.
I have it in Translucent 2, not suitable for fair skin I think, it is more for medium skin. I think it has neutral-more yellow undertones.

on 2/8/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder, it is so fine and smells very nice. It is expensive, but you get really lot of the product, so you can use this very long.
I am only not satisfied with the package - it is not that easy to handle as my previous Dior loose powder was. But the included little jar makes my disappointment smaller :)
I would buy this powder again and again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first La Prairie Item ever. The cellular treatment loose powder is a standard loose powder that claims to have anti-aging and skin perfecting properties as well....That is certainly true!
THE PRICE: This one is $75 dollars. But i would say it still dirt cheap..Why? because you will be getting a travel pot of 10g and a large pot of 56g. All in all you will get 66g of high quality loose powder! Chanel, Sisley, and La Mer offers powder for less than $75 dollars but contains only 30g of product or even less!
OPENING THE BOX: It comes with a very large, high quality box that is so elegant. The Box houses a small pot containing 10g of loose powder designed for travel purposes (this sold me out), a small leaflet about the product in different languages. And of course a LARGE, i mean GIGANTIC POT of product that contains 59g of powder.
THE POTS: The travel pot of 10g loose powder is brilliant. It fits perfectly on purses and has a small mirror inside it. The Big pot itself is a plain though elegant jar that is GIGANTIC in size.
THE APPLICATOR: The applicator is of less quality but still is usable enough to deliver good results. It is rather soft, velvety and applies the powder well. La prairie SA told me that is is washable, but i haven't tried to wash it.
THE SHADE: I am NC37 - 40 and i got the powder in translucent 1. Actually, if you are somewhere from NC5 to NC20 you should get 1, if you are somewhere between NC20 to NC45, you are lucky, because any of the two shades this product offers will fit you well! If you are or higher than NC 45 get the Translucent 2. I think Trans. 1 and Trans 2, don't differ much on the darkness or lightness of the powder, i think the main difference is on the undertone.
THE POWDER: If i will use a single word to describe the powder, i would use the word MAGNIFICENT! The powder if swatched in the back of your hands will reveal a slightly ashy powder with lots of glitters on it. BUT!, if it is applied on the face with the applicator and is blended with a brush, it will reveal an extreme skin like finish that is unprecedented! I have tried loose powders from Chanel, Cle de Peau, Sisley and La Mer, but this one is the best among them all! The texture is not powdery at all! It is very silky and skin like. I applied it over my foundation and the result is an extremely flawless appearance. I also tried is on its own after my skin routine and it is wonderful! It offers a sheer, elegant and skin perfected appearance. Regarding it's anti-properties, it's ingredient "glycoproteins" is listed on the top of the powder, meaning there is enough of it for it's results to be deliver, which is a big PLUS!

All in all, This product is one of the best, if not, the BEST loose powder on the market! So, if you are searching for an HG powder this one from la prairie is a must! :D

I have been using this powder for 4 years and as you know this powder has lots of amount 56g I guess? I bought it at a Korean duty free store and it was still expensive for me as a student but compared to other high end powders, it is resonable. The best thing is that the powder has no talc. But due to the talc free base, it doesn't control the oil on my face. Plus the puff (applicator?) is ridiculous. It's too thin and small.
But it is not a big deal since I use a high quality Japanese puff.
It last over three years I guess even though I have oily skin so I put more powder than others. And I wear makeup almost everyday.
Great Product!

on 12/2/2005 10:29:00 AM

Beautiful huge jar , perfect coverage , did not disturb my acne-prone skin , feels like silk ahd small shiny particles make face glowing . It does not control the oil , so u will need to blott ur skin in couple of hours . For me there is no need of using foundation under it , they may look a bit heavy togever . So far it is the best loose powder i ever used .