Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 9/2/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the inglot 77 eyeliner, which I adore. It is the only eyeliner I tried so far that stays in my hooded eyes from 8 to when I decide to remove it. However, after one year, it got a little dry.

After searching ways to undry my beloved gel, I bought inglot duraline.

It is a blend of silicones that I mixed with my gel and that is that. Three drops and a plastic spatula to mix everything, my finger protected with a plastic bag to press the gel and all is new.

It is not that expensive considering the total amount x use. The dropper is something else. Really liked it.

Edit 01/20/2018: I used this to press eyeshadow as it is a mixture of silicobes and preservatives.

on 5/9/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UPDATE: am so happy I can use my smashbox eyeliner palette (i use it with both Duraline and WnW eye primer) that I added a star to five stars. For this to work with smashbox, I apply a dot of duraline to the back of my hand; dip into the product and then run through a tiny amount of the Duraline. This way there is no need to re dip into product; enough is on the brush for two upper lash lines. I wish that the duraline could dispense in less than a drop. Cleans off with CVS micellar (dupe for Garnier pink) or Bliss lid and lash gel. (Just let cotton pad soak eyelid for a bit before wiping off).

-----------
Original review

I just began to experiment with my duraline. My primary purpose in buying this was to save my cute but useless Smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette. It has gorgeous colors but smudges before I finish doing the rest of my makeup. Duraline worked with dark color called Picasso, but I have not yet tried it with the lighter colors in the palette. Duraline also worked with shadow from WnW Comfort zone and Cargo the Essentials.

A secondary purpose was to use Duraline with eyebrow gel; turn eyeshadow into liner; and, to try with foundation to improve staying power as per some of the reviews below. Duraline works with Elf eyebrow gel. I have not tried it with foundation yet.

Although some reviews mentioned that duraline was not good as an eyeshadow primer, Inglot does have a separate eye shadow primer - I think it is called Inglot eye shadow keeper (not the eye shadow base... For that specific purpose. So, I would personally not downgrade Duraline on that basis.

Note: I love the packaging, but the pump dropper dispenses more than I need, so I just discharge it before it leaves the bottle. It takes longer for the liquid to come out when the dropper is close to empty, but it prevents waste.

on 3/8/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bough this to revive my Chanel Ido and am very pleased with the outcome. I wet my brush first, then pat the damp brush into my eyeshadow, and tap the eyeshadow on my lid. The result is much better than expected. To transform an eyeshadow to eyeliner, this is great as well! I just let a droplet splash into a small area of an eyeshadow and I get much longer wear as a cream eyeliner than I did before. Very, very happy. Haven't used to revive old gel liners because I threw them out when they stopped working, but now that I have this I would definitely try adding Duraline as others have suggested. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes when used in the waterline.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Eyes Products