Inglot Duraline

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Inglot Duraline

4.6

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

I really love this product because it makes liner that doesn't budge until I wash it off. I really find this to be a nifty addition to my beauty arsenal. I have had no problem using this with Urban Decay, Inglot, and Lorac shadows. I love how instead of buying the liner like UD's Blackheart for example I can just make it out of the shadow. For me this is pretty easy to use. I put one drop of Duraline on my hand. I then use a liner brush and add some shadow and just touch it to the Duraline. Just enough for the brush to absorb some of it. Then I dab my brush to it and line. It gives me what feels like a silky smooth liner.

Once this is on and sets it does not budge. I have to be extra careful with darker shadows because sometimes even a double cleanse might not remove it all. I should really just use my eye mu remover but this is not a deal breaker because with my watery eyes this is amazing! I love how easy it is to use and how a little goes a long way. I could use less than a drop and it would be plenty to do the job. I love this product because it saves me $$ because so many shadows can be turned into liner. It's easy to use and lasts a long time I never need a touchup when I use this. It works better than some of my liners. Recommended!

on 7/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased the Duraline with the AMC Matte Collection Gel Eyeliner (which I was massively disappointed with) - Inglot actually messed up my order and left the Duraline out, but after popping them a quick email, they got right on it and I received Duraline about 2 days later (just thought I'd mention it as an aside that their customer service is excellent).

Anyway, I bought the Duraline to extend the life and staying power of the Inglot gel eyeliner I purchased. The eyeliner was AWFUL for me (see my review), so I've been hesitant to try it with it, but I DID try mixing it with my trusty MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner, and it was amazing!

My MAC does me proud and usually has quite good staying power, but with a drop of Duraline the life is incredible! I simply mix one small drop of Duraline in the lid of my MAC eyeliner pot and a tiny "scoop" of the gel, and then tightline my top lid and waterline as usual. I get virtually no transfer and it really does last all day!

Additionally I LOVE the packaging - it has a wonderfully designed and compact dropper that makes it easy to dispense whatever amount you need. It's reasonably priced, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out (it will probably take AGES as such a little goes a long way). Fantastic product, and great value for money in my opinion!

Sidenote: I HAVEN'T tried Duraline with eyeshadow at this point, only gel eyeliner, so I can't attest to its effectiveness in that department. I will however write and updated review if/when I try it with eyeshadow.

on 7/1/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

As much as I love all things Inglot, Duraline is not my favorite eyeliner sealer.

I use it with loose powder eyeliners, and it ramps the intensity of the liner WAY up, too much so, for my taste.

For example, today I used it with my Larenim "Last Crush" eyeliner, a matte dark brown. Mixed with Duraline, the liner became coal black, and as the [hot and humid] day wore on, I noticed darkness under my eyes, even though I'd lined the top lids only.I have extremely oily skin, and took a nap, so maybe this wasn't an entirely fair trial. However, I've tried other sealers that performed better under the same circumstances.

Duraline is a good product, and may work great for those whose skin is less oily than mine, which is probably just about everyone.

I'm going to stay with my J. Lynne sealer, at least for most occasions.
COMPLETE REVERSAL 05/21/14: It must have been my technique, or the product(s) I was using it with that was preventing Duraline from working for me, because I've grown to love it. I now use it with Trish McEvoy Eye Definers. I load my brush with the liner powder, dip the brush into a bit of Duraline, and apply it to my [upper] lids. Duraline does itensify the color of the liner, but since I now apply my liner first, then eyeshadow on top of it, it turns out looking soft but defined.

And it STAYS PUT all day, even on my oil-slick lids.

I don't ever want to be without this again. continued >>

on 10/3/2010 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Duraline happened to be on sale the day I decided to check out Inglot for the first time so I thought I may as well try it out. SO glad I did! I love it & use it every time I wear makeup.

Eyeliner:- I've tested Duraline out on a few eye shadows & find that it makes the best eyeliner I've ever used. Easier for me to use than pencil & gel eyeliners.

I put about a drop of Duraline on the back of my hand and then mix the pigment/eyeshadow into it. I then line it on my eyes with an eyeliner brush.

Eyeshadow:- I've been mixing eyeshadow or pigments with Duraline to use as eyeshadow. Application is the same as using it for eyeliner. Mix the eyeshadow/Duraline on your hand & smooth it on your eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.

Tip: You may want to close your eyes for a few seconds after application to give the eyeshadow a chance to dry.

Eye Primer:- I've also been experimenting using Duraline as an eyeshadow primer/base & find it's as good as my UDPP. Brush on a small amount of Duraline directly to the lid, let it dry, and then use another brush to put on the dry eyeshadow.

Verdict:- This is a great product as I can use eyeshadow that I already own & don't have to buy multiple products. This is a great addition to any makeup case, especially if you don't have a huge budget.

The amount of eyeshadow you need to use depends on the quality &/or how pigmented it is.

Duraline lets you be artistic & know that you won't be wearing the same eyeliner as anyone else! It goes on evenly, is so easy to use, makes colours brighter & more vibrant. It stays on until I take it off with makeup remover at the end of the day.

I find Duraline easier to use with loose eyeshadows/pigments - only because they're already loose. With pressed eyeshadows, I just loosen a bit with a stiff brush before mixing.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

PROS: Duraline is an amazing product in theory, and works fantastically for pigments (MADE FOR PIGMENTS). Because pigments are so...well pigmented, you only need very little of the pigment to mix with the Duraline, far more e/s is need when using regulary pressed eyeshadow.

CONS: The packaging is inconvenient because it dispenses more than what you need for ordinary e/s. In addition, the Duraline can also change the colours of the e/s you add to it. E.g. I added a concentrated amount of bright green, which immediately turned a yellow/green when mixed with the duraline. In addition, far more pressed e/s is needed to mix with the tiniest amount of duraline to get a concentrated colour with good colour deposit. Finally, it temporarilt stings a little upon application.

Overall it is a clever product and I would re-use it, but I think it could also be improved. It is also pretty cheap at $16.00 for a bottle that lasts a very long time.