Inglot Duraline

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Inglot Duraline

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little bottle of amazingness from Inglot is the best invention since sliced bread!

I might be biased here because I'm Polish (and it is a Polish brand) but if you are a liquid liner user this is a must have plus it is cheap as chips for such a versatile product. I've repurchased it 2 times (although it lasts FOREVER) over the course of last several years as I cannot be without it.

It is simply perfect for working with any eyeshadow you want turning in to a fluid liner, plus it is safe for the eyeshadows, it does not ruin in any way the spot where the drop of Duraline has landed.

I use it specifically to revive my Bobbi Brown pot liners that seem to dry out a bit after several months after opening no matter how well I store them. A tiny drop of Ingot's product gives them smoothness and coverage back where otherwise they would just crumble and go patchy and would need to be binned (well, I bin them after 2 years for hygienic reasons anyway and never have more than 2 colours open at any one time but meanwhile I'm enjoying the same quality of product like when a fresh one).

Duraline dries matte which is my only gripe as I like a glossy line but hey, I can live with that as it does not budge, seals the product on my oily lids and simply WORKS as it is supposed to.

Loved the tip about adding it to an overly opaque foundation to make it spread better and waterproof it, I will try it next and report back!

on 3/8/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bough this to revive my Chanel Ido and am very pleased with the outcome. I wet my brush first, then pat the damp brush into my eyeshadow, and tap the eyeshadow on my lid. The result is much better than expected. To transform an eyeshadow to eyeliner, this is great as well! I just let a droplet splash into a small area of an eyeshadow and I get much longer wear as a cream eyeliner than I did before. Very, very happy. Haven't used to revive old gel liners because I threw them out when they stopped working, but now that I have this I would definitely try adding Duraline as others have suggested. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes when used in the waterline.

Besides doing everything that has already been said before, it also revives dried out mascaras (and mascara primers) like no other. I just add 2-3 drops, shake it with applicator energetically for 30 seconds, let sit overnight, and in the morning, your almost ready to be trashed mascara is ready for application with its life extended for a few more weeks, if not months.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I loooveee this product! Since i bought it, i've literally used it with every shadow and pigment i have! It turns my eyeshadows and pigments so much bolder.
Couldn't live without it :)
I have so much of the Inglot pigment, and this works really well bringning out all the colors, sparkles and everything else in them :)