Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 4/3/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I used this to water down a thick dried out liquid lipstick and it works but the lipstick is not the same as before. I used it in dried eyeliner too. The only problem I have is figuring how much to use with each product. It's all trial and error and you will likely end up wasting most of it the first time around like me

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! revived my dried up gel liner. Just use one drop!!!

on 9/2/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the inglot 77 eyeliner, which I adore. It is the only eyeliner I tried so far that stays in my hooded eyes from 8 to when I decide to remove it. However, after one year, it got a little dry.

After searching ways to undry my beloved gel, I bought inglot duraline.

It is a blend of silicones that I mixed with my gel and that is that. Three drops and a plastic spatula to mix everything, my finger protected with a plastic bag to press the gel and all is new.

It is not that expensive considering the total amount x use. The dropper is something else. Really liked it.

Edit 01/20/2018: I used this to press eyeshadow as it is a mixture of silicobes and preservatives.

on 5/9/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UPDATE: am so happy I can use my smashbox eyeliner palette (i use it with both Duraline and WnW eye primer) that I added a star to five stars. For this to work with smashbox, I apply a dot of duraline to the back of my hand; dip into the product and then run through a tiny amount of the Duraline. This way there is no need to re dip into product; enough is on the brush for two upper lash lines. I wish that the duraline could dispense in less than a drop. Cleans off with CVS micellar (dupe for Garnier pink) or Bliss lid and lash gel. (Just let cotton pad soak eyelid for a bit before wiping off).

-----------
Original review

I just began to experiment with my duraline. My primary purpose in buying this was to save my cute but useless Smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette. It has gorgeous colors but smudges before I finish doing the rest of my makeup. Duraline worked with dark color called Picasso, but I have not yet tried it with the lighter colors in the palette. Duraline also worked with shadow from WnW Comfort zone and Cargo the Essentials.

A secondary purpose was to use Duraline with eyebrow gel; turn eyeshadow into liner; and, to try with foundation to improve staying power as per some of the reviews below. Duraline works with Elf eyebrow gel. I have not tried it with foundation yet.

Although some reviews mentioned that duraline was not good as an eyeshadow primer, Inglot does have a separate eye shadow primer - I think it is called Inglot eye shadow keeper (not the eye shadow base... For that specific purpose. So, I would personally not downgrade Duraline on that basis.

Note: I love the packaging, but the pump dropper dispenses more than I need, so I just discharge it before it leaves the bottle. It takes longer for the liquid to come out when the dropper is close to empty, but it prevents waste.

on 5/9/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have a Mac Paint pot that was on death row. 2 drops of this restored it!!! I also added a drop to the rest of my paint pots to keep them from drying out.

I have had my little bottle of Duraline for at least 2 years and there is still a lot left! Not that I don't use it much, as a matter of fact, I use it pretty often, but you use so little each time. Like everyone else I use it to revive drying or dried up gel/creme eyeliners but I especially like it for brow products, be it powder or creme (or gel creme, like the MAC Fluidline for brows): the product becomes smoother and easier to work with, and once done I can then rest assured my brows stay in place all day on my oily face.

I love it & will never be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Duraline is one of those fabulous products that does so much and one that I will always have on hand. Its best known use is as an eyeshadow "transformer" - to turn powder shadows into liners or into even more intense shadows. It does this without ruining the surface of the powder shadow itself, at least in my experience. But it also works to revive or at least make "usable" dried out cream shadows. One of my first Chanel Illusion d'ombre shadows dried out really, REALLY fast, despite my care in storing it. It is now this hard, dry little "puck" that falls out of the container if I turn it upside down. It was pretty much useless but I've kept it because it was so pricey. Duraline has rescued it! It's still a dried out little "turd" (it is brown, which contributes to that description!) so Duraline hasn't restored it in that sense, but a tiny drop worked into a cream shadow brush makes this even more pigmented and smooth to apply than when the shadow was new! Now I regret tossing out and repurchasing some Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows that dried out as they too would have been usable and I'd have saved myself some cash. What a lot of people don't know is that Duraline can also be mixed with your foundation - just a drop mixed in before applying - and it will make that foundation long wearing and water/sweat proof. I owe a big thanks to Casey at the Times Square Inglot store for this tip. To my amazement, this really works and works well. Much like adding a serum, oil or liquid highlighter to a foundation, it lightens the texture somewhat, making it nicer to apply and it really does enhance the wear time of the product and maintain that freshly applied look considerably. Like all Inglot products, the price is pretty low but the quality is excellent. If this had a MAC or Make Up For Ever label on it, it would cost two to three times as much.

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

on 11/17/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this product and its ability to transform loose pigments and eyeshadows into liner. You really don't need very much of this product at all to create enough liner for both eyelids. The glass bottle is nice, but I would have preferred a squeeze dropper to have more control over how much product you need to dispense. There is a thin glass stopper inside the lid and you kind of just have to let 1-2 drops of product just fall off that into the pigments you want to transform.

Duraline does a nice job at maintaining the color of your pigment. Unlike another reviewer, I did not find it made loose pigments darker or cause them to lose their sparkle. Maybe that depends on the brand? I have only used Duraline with other Inglot pigments and shadows and all have applied true to color.

Duraline has also made the product stay on really well. When Duraline is used with Inglot loose pigments, I am able to get a good 10 hours of wear without needing to touch up my eyeliner.