Inglot Duraline

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Inglot Duraline

4.2

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Duraline is a wonderful product for wetting shadows to use them foiled or as a liner. I really love the packaging, it looks nice and the dropper is very handy. The formula is nice too, it is just a little bit thicker than similar shadow transforming products which means that it spreads less if you drop it onto a shadow. One bottle will last for a very long time, and I find it to be a great value for the price.

on 3/20/2017 11:52:00 AM

Amazing, best makeup tool in my stash! I've saved so many of my gel pot liners, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes - perfection!

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

on 8/25/2013 4:15:00 PM

Sooo the rumor has it it's a great eyeshadow base. I purchased it with this purpouse and I'll be reviewing it as shadowbase. It's dissapionting. Period. Works poorly with eyeshadows, doesn't prevent creasing. I'm Polish so I paid $6 for it, not so bad but there are cheaper and better. Also, the cap broke not long after buying so I couldn't toss it into my cosmetic bag anymore. I don't recommend it as an eyeshadow base.

on 6/3/2011 9:22:00 PM

I like Duraline for one and only purpose: creating my own e/liner. I can make any color and any consistency I want to. I use a very thin plastic spatula to scrape off some shadow into the old shadow pan; then add a minuscule amount of Duraline. Dip Sonya Kashuk bent liner brush into the mixture - and I have a great, customized liner. I do not use my hand to mix on it like some reviewers do, as it's a pain in the neck to remove it afterwards.

Someone has mentioned Duraline changes the color of an eye shadow. I beg to differ: it rather intensifies a base color; and a base color can be quite surprising.

I am not impressed with this product as a shadow primer (have to experiment more, though). As for the pigment-sticking properties, Fyrinnae's Pixi Epoxy kicks Duraline's ass (cap?). I did some side-by-side swatching, and Pixie grabs the color much better; and prevents fallout more effectively.

What I do not like is the packaging. Glass bottle/dropper is not for the clumsy as myself. Plastic bottle would be so much better. Plus, dropper always dispense waaaaaay more than I need.

Another thing I do not like: even thou the liner you get is waterproof (and hard to remove), for some reason it sometimes smudges a bit in the corners of my eyes; creating the yucky goop.

I still give the product 5 lippies and will definitely repurchase. The fact that I can make the best liner I've ever used outweighs anything. The price is really good as well. I am sure one bottle ($9) will last me at least 6 months.

on 5/15/2011 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm going to have to go against the general consensus here. I hate this product! To me it's like over priced glycerin in a bottle. When I used this product on my lids it gave the shadow a streaky effect and the more I go over it, the worse it got. Go over it a second time and you end up with a clumpy mess which transferes if you are unlucky enough to have hooded eyes.

on 4/7/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well this is my must have. It is waterproof and tears proof. It is turning your eyeshadow in so pigmented, so last long eyeliner. I also use it on waterline with eyeshadow and it is stay on so long! If you don't have oily lid you can use it as a eyeshadow base. GREAT on lips to prime it and for reaaly last long color. I LOVE IT.

on 2/28/2010 4:05:00 PM

I read some very positive reviews on this product on some Austrialian sites so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been using Inglot products for years but hadn't tried Duraline yet because Inglot's eyeshadow's NEVER crease on me even though my face is essentially an oil well.

Since the bottle was only 19zl, (about 4.50) I bought it.

Positive:
- price
- the bottle lasts for a long time!
- enhances colours of any eyeshadow
- makes 'cheap' eyeshadow more durable and stops it from creasing
- turns loose eyeshadow / pigments into liner / creamy eyeshadow

Negative
- the package of the product, since it can hardly be used 'on the go' (small glass bottle with a pipette dispenser)
(I think Urban decay has a product that works similarly in a much better packaging, i.e. the liquid is in a double-sided container with attached brushes. I haven't tried the UD one though.)