Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.4

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 8/21/2018 5:05:00 AM

I love this liquid, it has rescued a few older drying gel liners, and I have also used it to turn a slightly sparkly black eyeshadow into a liquid liner. Recently I discovered that I can add it to some eye shadows I have that are metallic/glitter based, and have a lot of fallout. A drop of duraline stops fallout completely and if you paint the resulting gel/shadow on with a small flat brush you get a beautiful dense foiled effect that is smooth and shiny and very effective as a glam look.

on 4/3/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I used this to water down a thick dried out liquid lipstick and it works but the lipstick is not the same as before. I used it in dried eyeliner too. The only problem I have is figuring how much to use with each product. It's all trial and error and you will likely end up wasting most of it the first time around like me

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! revived my dried up gel liner. Just use one drop!!!

I have had my little bottle of Duraline for at least 2 years and there is still a lot left! Not that I don't use it much, as a matter of fact, I use it pretty often, but you use so little each time. Like everyone else I use it to revive drying or dried up gel/creme eyeliners but I especially like it for brow products, be it powder or creme (or gel creme, like the MAC Fluidline for brows): the product becomes smoother and easier to work with, and once done I can then rest assured my brows stay in place all day on my oily face.

I love it & will never be without it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This works very well as a eyeshadow primer and base, no creasing, and it grabs the color. It is also great to mix with pigments (or eyeshadow) to make an instant liquid liner. I got it for 6AUD per bottle (was on sale) and it is really good value. Too bad this brand is not available where I live (Germany) yet, I got this on holiday in Australia.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

While the packaging is very practical and easy to use the overall product was literally a pain to use. I have excema and thus very sensitive skin, when I used this product is basically burned my skin (I had tested it on the back of my hand and my eyelid before purchasing). I can only guess that the closer to my eye the product was, the worse the burning.

I tried to research what ingrediants were in the formula but couldn't find any and the Inglot webpage has been under construction for ages.

I did test the durability of this liquid and it does seem to last (as the name would suggest) but the eye burning simply isn't worth it. If you want an alternative I would suggest Napoleon's Cake Eyeliner Sealer.

on 2/29/2008 6:33:00 AM

I love this product, really intensifies the colour of eyshadows, even sheap drugstore ones , be careful though with putting the brush with lots of product directly into the eyeshadown pan as the powder eyeshadow will harden and change texture.

The price of theis product is really gr8t too , I got it for just 8 euros.