Inglot Duraline

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Inglot Duraline

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 9/2/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the inglot 77 eyeliner, which I adore. It is the only eyeliner I tried so far that stays in my hooded eyes from 8 to when I decide to remove it. However, after one year, it got a little dry.

After searching ways to undry my beloved gel, I bought inglot duraline.

It is a blend of silicones that I mixed with my gel and that is that. Three drops and a plastic spatula to mix everything, my finger protected with a plastic bag to press the gel and all is new.

It is not that expensive considering the total amount x use. The dropper is something else. Really liked it.

Edit 01/20/2018: I used this to press eyeshadow as it is a mixture of silicobes and preservatives.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

on 4/14/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh Duraline, how I LOVE thee! I can't believe I went my entire makeup using life without this product - now that I have this amazing product, I will never be without it! There isn't much I can add which hasn't already been said by other reviewers... This stuff rocks!

Have you ever wished you could find a gel eye liner in a color of one of your fave shadows? Have you ever seen a gel liner in an amazing color but didn't want to shell out the big bux for it? Well, Duraline is the answer to all of that. Scrape a tiny bit onto a sanitary "palette", add a drop of this product, mix well into a smooth paste, and line away. This will save me tons of $$$ as I was (past tense now!) one of those gals who loves to purchase gel liners in obscure colors (always expensive) that I wore only every now and again and would have to toss out before I feel I used enough to get my money's worth. Duraline has nix'd that and now my shadows can be transformed.

I have not used this as an eye shadow base so I cannot comment on that. One thing I do want to add is that once mixed, this can easily get messy - I innocently wiped the small excess amount off my palette with my hand and it went all over my skin and was a pain to remove. So yeah, just wipe it away with a tissue and that should salve that - just my little heads up for all.

on 5/15/2011 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm going to have to go against the general consensus here. I hate this product! To me it's like over priced glycerin in a bottle. When I used this product on my lids it gave the shadow a streaky effect and the more I go over it, the worse it got. Go over it a second time and you end up with a clumpy mess which transferes if you are unlucky enough to have hooded eyes.