Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.2

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 6/28/2018 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Amazing! I have used Duraline to revive cream products on the verge of drying out from gel liners to brow pomade and cream eyeshadow. All of them have completely been restored! You can also mix it with pigments in order to intensify the shine/color or make any eyeliner you desire. The packaging is neat and convenient and comes relatively inexpensively. A must have for sure!

on 9/2/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the inglot 77 eyeliner, which I adore. It is the only eyeliner I tried so far that stays in my hooded eyes from 8 to when I decide to remove it. However, after one year, it got a little dry.

After searching ways to undry my beloved gel, I bought inglot duraline.

It is a blend of silicones that I mixed with my gel and that is that. Three drops and a plastic spatula to mix everything, my finger protected with a plastic bag to press the gel and all is new.

It is not that expensive considering the total amount x use. The dropper is something else. Really liked it.

Edit 01/20/2018: I used this to press eyeshadow as it is a mixture of silicobes and preservatives.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

on 4/14/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh Duraline, how I LOVE thee! I can't believe I went my entire makeup using life without this product - now that I have this amazing product, I will never be without it! There isn't much I can add which hasn't already been said by other reviewers... This stuff rocks!

Have you ever wished you could find a gel eye liner in a color of one of your fave shadows? Have you ever seen a gel liner in an amazing color but didn't want to shell out the big bux for it? Well, Duraline is the answer to all of that. Scrape a tiny bit onto a sanitary "palette", add a drop of this product, mix well into a smooth paste, and line away. This will save me tons of $$$ as I was (past tense now!) one of those gals who loves to purchase gel liners in obscure colors (always expensive) that I wore only every now and again and would have to toss out before I feel I used enough to get my money's worth. Duraline has nix'd that and now my shadows can be transformed.

I have not used this as an eye shadow base so I cannot comment on that. One thing I do want to add is that once mixed, this can easily get messy - I innocently wiped the small excess amount off my palette with my hand and it went all over my skin and was a pain to remove. So yeah, just wipe it away with a tissue and that should salve that - just my little heads up for all.

on 5/15/2011 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm going to have to go against the general consensus here. I hate this product! To me it's like over priced glycerin in a bottle. When I used this product on my lids it gave the shadow a streaky effect and the more I go over it, the worse it got. Go over it a second time and you end up with a clumpy mess which transferes if you are unlucky enough to have hooded eyes.