Inglot Duraline

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Inglot Duraline

4.8

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 5/9/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UPDATE: am so happy I can use my smashbox eyeliner palette (i use it with both Duraline and WnW eye primer) that I added a star to five stars. For this to work with smashbox, I apply a dot of duraline to the back of my hand; dip into the product and then run through a tiny amount of the Duraline. This way there is no need to re dip into product; enough is on the brush for two upper lash lines. I wish that the duraline could dispense in less than a drop. Cleans off with CVS micellar (dupe for Garnier pink) or Bliss lid and lash gel. (Just let cotton pad soak eyelid for a bit before wiping off).

-----------
Original review

I just began to experiment with my duraline. My primary purpose in buying this was to save my cute but useless Smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette. It has gorgeous colors but smudges before I finish doing the rest of my makeup. Duraline worked with dark color called Picasso, but I have not yet tried it with the lighter colors in the palette. Duraline also worked with shadow from WnW Comfort zone and Cargo the Essentials.

A secondary purpose was to use Duraline with eyebrow gel; turn eyeshadow into liner; and, to try with foundation to improve staying power as per some of the reviews below. Duraline works with Elf eyebrow gel. I have not tried it with foundation yet.

Although some reviews mentioned that duraline was not good as an eyeshadow primer, Inglot does have a separate eye shadow primer - I think it is called Inglot eye shadow keeper (not the eye shadow base... For that specific purpose. So, I would personally not downgrade Duraline on that basis.

Note: I love the packaging, but the pump dropper dispenses more than I need, so I just discharge it before it leaves the bottle. It takes longer for the liquid to come out when the dropper is close to empty, but it prevents waste.

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Haven't used for stated purchase yet. I use to rehydrate gel liners. Going to try on Chanel IdO next.

I have added to a mac fluidline, essence gel liner both of which had dried up and cracked. Few drops in and left overnight, perfectly functioning gel liner in am.

on 7/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased the Duraline with the AMC Matte Collection Gel Eyeliner (which I was massively disappointed with) - Inglot actually messed up my order and left the Duraline out, but after popping them a quick email, they got right on it and I received Duraline about 2 days later (just thought I'd mention it as an aside that their customer service is excellent).

Anyway, I bought the Duraline to extend the life and staying power of the Inglot gel eyeliner I purchased. The eyeliner was AWFUL for me (see my review), so I've been hesitant to try it with it, but I DID try mixing it with my trusty MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner, and it was amazing!

My MAC does me proud and usually has quite good staying power, but with a drop of Duraline the life is incredible! I simply mix one small drop of Duraline in the lid of my MAC eyeliner pot and a tiny "scoop" of the gel, and then tightline my top lid and waterline as usual. I get virtually no transfer and it really does last all day!

Additionally I LOVE the packaging - it has a wonderfully designed and compact dropper that makes it easy to dispense whatever amount you need. It's reasonably priced, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out (it will probably take AGES as such a little goes a long way). Fantastic product, and great value for money in my opinion!

Sidenote: I HAVEN'T tried Duraline with eyeshadow at this point, only gel eyeliner, so I can't attest to its effectiveness in that department. I will however write and updated review if/when I try it with eyeshadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was indecisive between MAC Mixing Medium and Inglot Duraline, but I ended up purchasing this one. I experimented with it various different ways.

1. I dropped few drops in my dried out Stila Smudge Pot in Electrifying Blue. It worked out fine, my smudge pot is wearable again, the color did not change.

2. I mixed it with my Nars Nightbreed eyeshadow to form a sparkling eyeliner. It worked fine but I was expecting that the color would be more sparkly. But I guess it has to do with the Night Breed not Duraline.

3.I mixed it with Body Shop Golden Emerald Mineral Loose Powder eye shadow to form an eyeliner, and the result was a beautiful beautiful dark shimmery olive, like Urban Decay Stash.

Duraline is a good product to have in your make up drawer if you are in to experimenting with make up products.

on 4/7/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well this is my must have. It is waterproof and tears proof. It is turning your eyeshadow in so pigmented, so last long eyeliner. I also use it on waterline with eyeshadow and it is stay on so long! If you don't have oily lid you can use it as a eyeshadow base. GREAT on lips to prime it and for reaaly last long color. I LOVE IT.