Inglot Duraline

Inglot Duraline

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 3/20/2017 11:52:00 AM

Amazing, best makeup tool in my stash! I've saved so many of my gel pot liners, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes - perfection!

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 8/16/2011 12:22:00 AM

I never try any mixing medium before and this is my beginning usage of it on powder eyeshadow. I always get too much of it by simply dipping those remaining on the tube. It tends to dry up toooo fast and I hardly pick up the right amount of eyeshadow before it gone dry...Will constantly trying it again on eyeshadow, powder blush, etc.

on 6/3/2011 9:22:00 PM

I like Duraline for one and only purpose: creating my own e/liner. I can make any color and any consistency I want to. I use a very thin plastic spatula to scrape off some shadow into the old shadow pan; then add a minuscule amount of Duraline. Dip Sonya Kashuk bent liner brush into the mixture - and I have a great, customized liner. I do not use my hand to mix on it like some reviewers do, as it's a pain in the neck to remove it afterwards.

Someone has mentioned Duraline changes the color of an eye shadow. I beg to differ: it rather intensifies a base color; and a base color can be quite surprising.

I am not impressed with this product as a shadow primer (have to experiment more, though). As for the pigment-sticking properties, Fyrinnae's Pixi Epoxy kicks Duraline's ass (cap?). I did some side-by-side swatching, and Pixie grabs the color much better; and prevents fallout more effectively.

What I do not like is the packaging. Glass bottle/dropper is not for the clumsy as myself. Plastic bottle would be so much better. Plus, dropper always dispense waaaaaay more than I need.

Another thing I do not like: even thou the liner you get is waterproof (and hard to remove), for some reason it sometimes smudges a bit in the corners of my eyes; creating the yucky goop.

I still give the product 5 lippies and will definitely repurchase. The fact that I can make the best liner I've ever used outweighs anything. The price is really good as well. I am sure one bottle ($9) will last me at least 6 months.

on 2/28/2010 4:05:00 PM

I read some very positive reviews on this product on some Austrialian sites so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been using Inglot products for years but hadn't tried Duraline yet because Inglot's eyeshadow's NEVER crease on me even though my face is essentially an oil well.

Since the bottle was only 19zl, (about 4.50) I bought it.

Positive:
- price
- the bottle lasts for a long time!
- enhances colours of any eyeshadow
- makes 'cheap' eyeshadow more durable and stops it from creasing
- turns loose eyeshadow / pigments into liner / creamy eyeshadow

Negative
- the package of the product, since it can hardly be used 'on the go' (small glass bottle with a pipette dispenser)
(I think Urban decay has a product that works similarly in a much better packaging, i.e. the liquid is in a double-sided container with attached brushes. I haven't tried the UD one though.)