Inglot Duraline

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Inglot Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!!!!!!! I just bought a back up I'm 2/3 done with my first bottle & it has revived life into so many dried out pomades, gels & creams. I'm going to try mixing it in w my fdtn that genius thanks MUA! $11 is worth it to salvage a bunch of dried out mainly high end items not usuable & to me eye drops don't work as well I don't know How many countless dried out products I've saved meaning $$$ my makeup comes by dearly I don't know why these are drying out coz I keep them always tightly capped lid down but it's not cheap replacing products. I don't seal my eyeliner w this frankly it's just as good to just buy a good waterproof liquid or gel eyeliner or use a cigarette lighter w a pencil but I'm going to try the fdtn thing tomorrow. Thanks MUA!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little bottle of amazingness from Inglot is the best invention since sliced bread!

I might be biased here because I'm Polish (and it is a Polish brand) but if you are a liquid liner user this is a must have plus it is cheap as chips for such a versatile product. I've repurchased it 2 times (although it lasts FOREVER) over the course of last several years as I cannot be without it.

It is simply perfect for working with any eyeshadow you want turning in to a fluid liner, plus it is safe for the eyeshadows, it does not ruin in any way the spot where the drop of Duraline has landed.

I use it specifically to revive my Bobbi Brown pot liners that seem to dry out a bit after several months after opening no matter how well I store them. A tiny drop of Ingot's product gives them smoothness and coverage back where otherwise they would just crumble and go patchy and would need to be binned (well, I bin them after 2 years for hygienic reasons anyway and never have more than 2 colours open at any one time but meanwhile I'm enjoying the same quality of product like when a fresh one).

Duraline dries matte which is my only gripe as I like a glossy line but hey, I can live with that as it does not budge, seals the product on my oily lids and simply WORKS as it is supposed to.

Loved the tip about adding it to an overly opaque foundation to make it spread better and waterproof it, I will try it next and report back!

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

on 5/26/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh man, sorry to say this is another recent disappointment for me from Inglot. I was so excited to use this to transform any eyeshadow into a liquid liner that I could apply with an eyeliner brush. Unfortunately, both loose shadows I tried ended up looking much darker as a result of mixing them with duraline. It made the colors noticeably darker, even after they had completely dried. So unfortunately it just changed the color. Ugh. I tried with a medium-purple sparkly Inglot loose shadow - I'm not sure of the shade number because it was a free sample. Well, the duraline made this shadow nearly black and lost much of its sparkle. I also tried it with a brilliantly bright cobalt blue, matte loose shadow (Mingles from Glamour Doll Eyes)... and it made this shadow darker too, like a navy blue. Just using plain water on my liner brush with either of these shadows allows me to create a liquid liner while staying TRUE to the color, so unfortunately for my purposes plain water works better than duraline! I will keep it though since it was only $10, and may find it useful with shadows that I don't mind being darker as an eyeliner I guess, and maybe to re-hydrate gel products.

It does make the eyeshadow you mix it with extremely long-wearing though - it was very tough to remove! So that is a plus if you're looking for something like that. Though personally I don't like eye products that are extra difficult to remove at the end of the day, I was recently disappointed by the Inglot black gel liner for the same reason... so difficult to remove, I even used oil and still could see remnants of the eyeliner at my lash line DAYS later!

tl;dr - Seems to make loose eyeshadows several shades darker, not true to color. Makes the color extremely long-wearing to the point that it is difficult to remove at the end of the day. Will need to use an oil-based makeup remover.

on 4/14/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh Duraline, how I LOVE thee! I can't believe I went my entire makeup using life without this product - now that I have this amazing product, I will never be without it! There isn't much I can add which hasn't already been said by other reviewers... This stuff rocks!

Have you ever wished you could find a gel eye liner in a color of one of your fave shadows? Have you ever seen a gel liner in an amazing color but didn't want to shell out the big bux for it? Well, Duraline is the answer to all of that. Scrape a tiny bit onto a sanitary "palette", add a drop of this product, mix well into a smooth paste, and line away. This will save me tons of $$$ as I was (past tense now!) one of those gals who loves to purchase gel liners in obscure colors (always expensive) that I wore only every now and again and would have to toss out before I feel I used enough to get my money's worth. Duraline has nix'd that and now my shadows can be transformed.

I have not used this as an eye shadow base so I cannot comment on that. One thing I do want to add is that once mixed, this can easily get messy - I innocently wiped the small excess amount off my palette with my hand and it went all over my skin and was a pain to remove. So yeah, just wipe it away with a tissue and that should salve that - just my little heads up for all.

I bought this in hopes of it reviving my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. It did exactly that! After a few months, my Dipbrow dried out pretty badly to the point where I couldn't use It effectively. I put the tiniest drop (not even a drop really, I just touch the applicator to the pomade and leave a tiny tiny bit) in my Dipbrow every few days and it makes it like new. That alone makes it worth purchasing. I also use it to renew mascaras and gel eyeliners. It makes the application of gel products much smoother. I use a little bit with Inglot AMC 77 liner and it goes on like a dream. I have yet to use it as intended with eyeshadows but I am sure I will and I will love it! My only issue, which isn't really even an issue, is with the screw on applicator. I feel like it could leak out of the cap because it seems like I can't ever screw it on tight enough or I will break it if I try to tighten it too much. It has yet to leak or break, but it seems like a possibility.

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/16/2014 4:08:00 PM

Thanks to Duraline, my MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluid Liner is refreshed. All I did was
- put two drops of Duraline (1 drop should suffice)
- wait for 15 seconds
- use the back of my eyebrush to stir the pot
- use the brush to make sure the liner is smooth inside the pot
-wipe the excess liner around the pot

Voila! I have my Blitz & Glitz back!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great product to have in your make up bag if you like all things make up. eyeshadow lasts forever on the lid without fading, intensifies base color as some here said, makes the color pop even if the eyeshadow is not pigmented enough.
Update: after many uses, i still like the product, but recommend you scrape a bit of the eyeshadow into a litlle pan and work with duraline, because i have been putting it directly onto the pressed shadow and it has changed the consistensy of the shadows, now they are "slippery" and less pigmented than before, so now i have to scrape the top laper which formed a thin film, if i want to use it without duraline.

TIP: use duraline for dried gel eyeliners or dried cream eyeshadows to revive them and make them creamy again. i use it with all my dried cream products (pots)- works like magic.
PS: from my experience some bright colors become darker when mixed with duraline. i used it with a bright Nars blue shadow, turned it into a navy blue.