Inglot Duraline

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Inglot Duraline

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 5/9/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have a Mac Paint pot that was on death row. 2 drops of this restored it!!! I also added a drop to the rest of my paint pots to keep them from drying out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!!!!!!! I just bought a back up I'm 2/3 done with my first bottle & it has revived life into so many dried out pomades, gels & creams. I'm going to try mixing it in w my fdtn that genius thanks MUA! $11 is worth it to salvage a bunch of dried out mainly high end items not usuable & to me eye drops don't work as well I don't know How many countless dried out products I've saved meaning $$$ my makeup comes by dearly I don't know why these are drying out coz I keep them always tightly capped lid down but it's not cheap replacing products. I don't seal my eyeliner w this frankly it's just as good to just buy a good waterproof liquid or gel eyeliner or use a cigarette lighter w a pencil but I'm going to try the fdtn thing tomorrow. Thanks MUA!!!!!

on 7/1/2012 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

As much as I love all things Inglot, Duraline is not my favorite eyeliner sealer.

I use it with loose powder eyeliners, and it ramps the intensity of the liner WAY up, too much so, for my taste.

For example, today I used it with my Larenim "Last Crush" eyeliner, a matte dark brown. Mixed with Duraline, the liner became coal black, and as the [hot and humid] day wore on, I noticed darkness under my eyes, even though I'd lined the top lids only.I have extremely oily skin, and took a nap, so maybe this wasn't an entirely fair trial. However, I've tried other sealers that performed better under the same circumstances.

Duraline is a good product, and may work great for those whose skin is less oily than mine, which is probably just about everyone.

I'm going to stay with my J. Lynne sealer, at least for most occasions.
COMPLETE REVERSAL 05/21/14: It must have been my technique, or the product(s) I was using it with that was preventing Duraline from working for me, because I've grown to love it. I now use it with Trish McEvoy Eye Definers. I load my brush with the liner powder, dip the brush into a bit of Duraline, and apply it to my [upper] lids. Duraline does itensify the color of the liner, but since I now apply my liner first, then eyeshadow on top of it, it turns out looking soft but defined.

And it STAYS PUT all day, even on my oil-slick lids.

I don't ever want to be without this again. continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent product. Its not easy for me to get hold of mac mixing medium as I dun live near a mac pro store. Have never tried mixing medium so I cant compare. But I have extremely oily lids. most gel eyeliner dun work on me and this works fine.
I drop a single drop of duraline onto a pan and mix it with pigment. The eyeliner last the entire day. I am impressed.