Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 8/21/2018 5:05:00 AM

I love this liquid, it has rescued a few older drying gel liners, and I have also used it to turn a slightly sparkly black eyeshadow into a liquid liner. Recently I discovered that I can add it to some eye shadows I have that are metallic/glitter based, and have a lot of fallout. A drop of duraline stops fallout completely and if you paint the resulting gel/shadow on with a small flat brush you get a beautiful dense foiled effect that is smooth and shiny and very effective as a glam look.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! revived my dried up gel liner. Just use one drop!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Duraline is a wonderful product for wetting shadows to use them foiled or as a liner. I really love the packaging, it looks nice and the dropper is very handy. The formula is nice too, it is just a little bit thicker than similar shadow transforming products which means that it spreads less if you drop it onto a shadow. One bottle will last for a very long time, and I find it to be a great value for the price.

on 5/9/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UPDATE: am so happy I can use my smashbox eyeliner palette (i use it with both Duraline and WnW eye primer) that I added a star to five stars. For this to work with smashbox, I apply a dot of duraline to the back of my hand; dip into the product and then run through a tiny amount of the Duraline. This way there is no need to re dip into product; enough is on the brush for two upper lash lines. I wish that the duraline could dispense in less than a drop. Cleans off with CVS micellar (dupe for Garnier pink) or Bliss lid and lash gel. (Just let cotton pad soak eyelid for a bit before wiping off).

-----------
Original review

I just began to experiment with my duraline. My primary purpose in buying this was to save my cute but useless Smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette. It has gorgeous colors but smudges before I finish doing the rest of my makeup. Duraline worked with dark color called Picasso, but I have not yet tried it with the lighter colors in the palette. Duraline also worked with shadow from WnW Comfort zone and Cargo the Essentials.

A secondary purpose was to use Duraline with eyebrow gel; turn eyeshadow into liner; and, to try with foundation to improve staying power as per some of the reviews below. Duraline works with Elf eyebrow gel. I have not tried it with foundation yet.

Although some reviews mentioned that duraline was not good as an eyeshadow primer, Inglot does have a separate eye shadow primer - I think it is called Inglot eye shadow keeper (not the eye shadow base... For that specific purpose. So, I would personally not downgrade Duraline on that basis.

Note: I love the packaging, but the pump dropper dispenses more than I need, so I just discharge it before it leaves the bottle. It takes longer for the liquid to come out when the dropper is close to empty, but it prevents waste.

on 3/20/2017 11:52:00 AM

Amazing, best makeup tool in my stash! I've saved so many of my gel pot liners, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes - perfection!

I have had my little bottle of Duraline for at least 2 years and there is still a lot left! Not that I don't use it much, as a matter of fact, I use it pretty often, but you use so little each time. Like everyone else I use it to revive drying or dried up gel/creme eyeliners but I especially like it for brow products, be it powder or creme (or gel creme, like the MAC Fluidline for brows): the product becomes smoother and easier to work with, and once done I can then rest assured my brows stay in place all day on my oily face.

I love it & will never be without it.

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

on 3/8/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bough this to revive my Chanel Ido and am very pleased with the outcome. I wet my brush first, then pat the damp brush into my eyeshadow, and tap the eyeshadow on my lid. The result is much better than expected. To transform an eyeshadow to eyeliner, this is great as well! I just let a droplet splash into a small area of an eyeshadow and I get much longer wear as a cream eyeliner than I did before. Very, very happy. Haven't used to revive old gel liners because I threw them out when they stopped working, but now that I have this I would definitely try adding Duraline as others have suggested. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes when used in the waterline.

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!