Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

on 11/17/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this product and its ability to transform loose pigments and eyeshadows into liner. You really don't need very much of this product at all to create enough liner for both eyelids. The glass bottle is nice, but I would have preferred a squeeze dropper to have more control over how much product you need to dispense. There is a thin glass stopper inside the lid and you kind of just have to let 1-2 drops of product just fall off that into the pigments you want to transform.

Duraline does a nice job at maintaining the color of your pigment. Unlike another reviewer, I did not find it made loose pigments darker or cause them to lose their sparkle. Maybe that depends on the brand? I have only used Duraline with other Inglot pigments and shadows and all have applied true to color.

Duraline has also made the product stay on really well. When Duraline is used with Inglot loose pigments, I am able to get a good 10 hours of wear without needing to touch up my eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Haven't used for stated purchase yet. I use to rehydrate gel liners. Going to try on Chanel IdO next.

I have added to a mac fluidline, essence gel liner both of which had dried up and cracked. Few drops in and left overnight, perfectly functioning gel liner in am.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Eyes Products