Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 4/3/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I used this to water down a thick dried out liquid lipstick and it works but the lipstick is not the same as before. I used it in dried eyeliner too. The only problem I have is figuring how much to use with each product. It's all trial and error and you will likely end up wasting most of it the first time around like me

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little bottle of amazingness from Inglot is the best invention since sliced bread!

I might be biased here because I'm Polish (and it is a Polish brand) but if you are a liquid liner user this is a must have plus it is cheap as chips for such a versatile product. I've repurchased it 2 times (although it lasts FOREVER) over the course of last several years as I cannot be without it.

It is simply perfect for working with any eyeshadow you want turning in to a fluid liner, plus it is safe for the eyeshadows, it does not ruin in any way the spot where the drop of Duraline has landed.

I use it specifically to revive my Bobbi Brown pot liners that seem to dry out a bit after several months after opening no matter how well I store them. A tiny drop of Ingot's product gives them smoothness and coverage back where otherwise they would just crumble and go patchy and would need to be binned (well, I bin them after 2 years for hygienic reasons anyway and never have more than 2 colours open at any one time but meanwhile I'm enjoying the same quality of product like when a fresh one).

Duraline dries matte which is my only gripe as I like a glossy line but hey, I can live with that as it does not budge, seals the product on my oily lids and simply WORKS as it is supposed to.

Loved the tip about adding it to an overly opaque foundation to make it spread better and waterproof it, I will try it next and report back!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Duraline is one of those fabulous products that does so much and one that I will always have on hand. Its best known use is as an eyeshadow "transformer" - to turn powder shadows into liners or into even more intense shadows. It does this without ruining the surface of the powder shadow itself, at least in my experience. But it also works to revive or at least make "usable" dried out cream shadows. One of my first Chanel Illusion d'ombre shadows dried out really, REALLY fast, despite my care in storing it. It is now this hard, dry little "puck" that falls out of the container if I turn it upside down. It was pretty much useless but I've kept it because it was so pricey. Duraline has rescued it! It's still a dried out little "turd" (it is brown, which contributes to that description!) so Duraline hasn't restored it in that sense, but a tiny drop worked into a cream shadow brush makes this even more pigmented and smooth to apply than when the shadow was new! Now I regret tossing out and repurchasing some Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows that dried out as they too would have been usable and I'd have saved myself some cash. What a lot of people don't know is that Duraline can also be mixed with your foundation - just a drop mixed in before applying - and it will make that foundation long wearing and water/sweat proof. I owe a big thanks to Casey at the Times Square Inglot store for this tip. To my amazement, this really works and works well. Much like adding a serum, oil or liquid highlighter to a foundation, it lightens the texture somewhat, making it nicer to apply and it really does enhance the wear time of the product and maintain that freshly applied look considerably. Like all Inglot products, the price is pretty low but the quality is excellent. If this had a MAC or Make Up For Ever label on it, it would cost two to three times as much.

on 4/14/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh Duraline, how I LOVE thee! I can't believe I went my entire makeup using life without this product - now that I have this amazing product, I will never be without it! There isn't much I can add which hasn't already been said by other reviewers... This stuff rocks!

Have you ever wished you could find a gel eye liner in a color of one of your fave shadows? Have you ever seen a gel liner in an amazing color but didn't want to shell out the big bux for it? Well, Duraline is the answer to all of that. Scrape a tiny bit onto a sanitary "palette", add a drop of this product, mix well into a smooth paste, and line away. This will save me tons of $$$ as I was (past tense now!) one of those gals who loves to purchase gel liners in obscure colors (always expensive) that I wore only every now and again and would have to toss out before I feel I used enough to get my money's worth. Duraline has nix'd that and now my shadows can be transformed.

I have not used this as an eye shadow base so I cannot comment on that. One thing I do want to add is that once mixed, this can easily get messy - I innocently wiped the small excess amount off my palette with my hand and it went all over my skin and was a pain to remove. So yeah, just wipe it away with a tissue and that should salve that - just my little heads up for all.

on 4/7/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well this is my must have. It is waterproof and tears proof. It is turning your eyeshadow in so pigmented, so last long eyeliner. I also use it on waterline with eyeshadow and it is stay on so long! If you don't have oily lid you can use it as a eyeshadow base. GREAT on lips to prime it and for reaaly last long color. I LOVE IT.

Popular Eyes Products