Inglot Duraline

Inglot Duraline

4.4

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Duraline is one of those fabulous products that does so much and one that I will always have on hand. Its best known use is as an eyeshadow "transformer" - to turn powder shadows into liners or into even more intense shadows. It does this without ruining the surface of the powder shadow itself, at least in my experience. But it also works to revive or at least make "usable" dried out cream shadows. One of my first Chanel Illusion d'ombre shadows dried out really, REALLY fast, despite my care in storing it. It is now this hard, dry little "puck" that falls out of the container if I turn it upside down. It was pretty much useless but I've kept it because it was so pricey. Duraline has rescued it! It's still a dried out little "turd" (it is brown, which contributes to that description!) so Duraline hasn't restored it in that sense, but a tiny drop worked into a cream shadow brush makes this even more pigmented and smooth to apply than when the shadow was new! Now I regret tossing out and repurchasing some Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows that dried out as they too would have been usable and I'd have saved myself some cash. What a lot of people don't know is that Duraline can also be mixed with your foundation - just a drop mixed in before applying - and it will make that foundation long wearing and water/sweat proof. I owe a big thanks to Casey at the Times Square Inglot store for this tip. To my amazement, this really works and works well. Much like adding a serum, oil or liquid highlighter to a foundation, it lightens the texture somewhat, making it nicer to apply and it really does enhance the wear time of the product and maintain that freshly applied look considerably. Like all Inglot products, the price is pretty low but the quality is excellent. If this had a MAC or Make Up For Ever label on it, it would cost two to three times as much.

on 3/8/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bough this to revive my Chanel Ido and am very pleased with the outcome. I wet my brush first, then pat the damp brush into my eyeshadow, and tap the eyeshadow on my lid. The result is much better than expected. To transform an eyeshadow to eyeliner, this is great as well! I just let a droplet splash into a small area of an eyeshadow and I get much longer wear as a cream eyeliner than I did before. Very, very happy. Haven't used to revive old gel liners because I threw them out when they stopped working, but now that I have this I would definitely try adding Duraline as others have suggested. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes when used in the waterline.

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

on 11/17/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this product and its ability to transform loose pigments and eyeshadows into liner. You really don't need very much of this product at all to create enough liner for both eyelids. The glass bottle is nice, but I would have preferred a squeeze dropper to have more control over how much product you need to dispense. There is a thin glass stopper inside the lid and you kind of just have to let 1-2 drops of product just fall off that into the pigments you want to transform.

Duraline does a nice job at maintaining the color of your pigment. Unlike another reviewer, I did not find it made loose pigments darker or cause them to lose their sparkle. Maybe that depends on the brand? I have only used Duraline with other Inglot pigments and shadows and all have applied true to color.

Duraline has also made the product stay on really well. When Duraline is used with Inglot loose pigments, I am able to get a good 10 hours of wear without needing to touch up my eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Haven't used for stated purchase yet. I use to rehydrate gel liners. Going to try on Chanel IdO next.

I have added to a mac fluidline, essence gel liner both of which had dried up and cracked. Few drops in and left overnight, perfectly functioning gel liner in am.

I really love this product because it makes liner that doesn't budge until I wash it off. I really find this to be a nifty addition to my beauty arsenal. I have had no problem using this with Urban Decay, Inglot, and Lorac shadows. I love how instead of buying the liner like UD's Blackheart for example I can just make it out of the shadow. For me this is pretty easy to use. I put one drop of Duraline on my hand. I then use a liner brush and add some shadow and just touch it to the Duraline. Just enough for the brush to absorb some of it. Then I dab my brush to it and line. It gives me what feels like a silky smooth liner.

Once this is on and sets it does not budge. I have to be extra careful with darker shadows because sometimes even a double cleanse might not remove it all. I should really just use my eye mu remover but this is not a deal breaker because with my watery eyes this is amazing! I love how easy it is to use and how a little goes a long way. I could use less than a drop and it would be plenty to do the job. I love this product because it saves me $$ because so many shadows can be turned into liner. It's easy to use and lasts a long time I never need a touchup when I use this. It works better than some of my liners. Recommended!

on 5/26/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh man, sorry to say this is another recent disappointment for me from Inglot. I was so excited to use this to transform any eyeshadow into a liquid liner that I could apply with an eyeliner brush. Unfortunately, both loose shadows I tried ended up looking much darker as a result of mixing them with duraline. It made the colors noticeably darker, even after they had completely dried. So unfortunately it just changed the color. Ugh. I tried with a medium-purple sparkly Inglot loose shadow - I'm not sure of the shade number because it was a free sample. Well, the duraline made this shadow nearly black and lost much of its sparkle. I also tried it with a brilliantly bright cobalt blue, matte loose shadow (Mingles from Glamour Doll Eyes)... and it made this shadow darker too, like a navy blue. Just using plain water on my liner brush with either of these shadows allows me to create a liquid liner while staying TRUE to the color, so unfortunately for my purposes plain water works better than duraline! I will keep it though since it was only $10, and may find it useful with shadows that I don't mind being darker as an eyeliner I guess, and maybe to re-hydrate gel products.

It does make the eyeshadow you mix it with extremely long-wearing though - it was very tough to remove! So that is a plus if you're looking for something like that. Though personally I don't like eye products that are extra difficult to remove at the end of the day, I was recently disappointed by the Inglot black gel liner for the same reason... so difficult to remove, I even used oil and still could see remnants of the eyeliner at my lash line DAYS later!

tl;dr - Seems to make loose eyeshadows several shades darker, not true to color. Makes the color extremely long-wearing to the point that it is difficult to remove at the end of the day. Will need to use an oil-based makeup remover.