Inglot Duraline

Inglot Duraline

4.4

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little bottle of amazingness from Inglot is the best invention since sliced bread!

I might be biased here because I'm Polish (and it is a Polish brand) but if you are a liquid liner user this is a must have plus it is cheap as chips for such a versatile product. I've repurchased it 2 times (although it lasts FOREVER) over the course of last several years as I cannot be without it.

It is simply perfect for working with any eyeshadow you want turning in to a fluid liner, plus it is safe for the eyeshadows, it does not ruin in any way the spot where the drop of Duraline has landed.

I use it specifically to revive my Bobbi Brown pot liners that seem to dry out a bit after several months after opening no matter how well I store them. A tiny drop of Ingot's product gives them smoothness and coverage back where otherwise they would just crumble and go patchy and would need to be binned (well, I bin them after 2 years for hygienic reasons anyway and never have more than 2 colours open at any one time but meanwhile I'm enjoying the same quality of product like when a fresh one).

Duraline dries matte which is my only gripe as I like a glossy line but hey, I can live with that as it does not budge, seals the product on my oily lids and simply WORKS as it is supposed to.

Loved the tip about adding it to an overly opaque foundation to make it spread better and waterproof it, I will try it next and report back!

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Seriously, where has this been all my life. I was unsure if this would hold up to its "waterproof" claims and it did! I'm amazed! I can use my mineral liners again!!! There are so many uses...the value is incredible for what it allows you to do!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Duraline is one of those fabulous products that does so much and one that I will always have on hand. Its best known use is as an eyeshadow "transformer" - to turn powder shadows into liners or into even more intense shadows. It does this without ruining the surface of the powder shadow itself, at least in my experience. But it also works to revive or at least make "usable" dried out cream shadows. One of my first Chanel Illusion d'ombre shadows dried out really, REALLY fast, despite my care in storing it. It is now this hard, dry little "puck" that falls out of the container if I turn it upside down. It was pretty much useless but I've kept it because it was so pricey. Duraline has rescued it! It's still a dried out little "turd" (it is brown, which contributes to that description!) so Duraline hasn't restored it in that sense, but a tiny drop worked into a cream shadow brush makes this even more pigmented and smooth to apply than when the shadow was new! Now I regret tossing out and repurchasing some Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows that dried out as they too would have been usable and I'd have saved myself some cash. What a lot of people don't know is that Duraline can also be mixed with your foundation - just a drop mixed in before applying - and it will make that foundation long wearing and water/sweat proof. I owe a big thanks to Casey at the Times Square Inglot store for this tip. To my amazement, this really works and works well. Much like adding a serum, oil or liquid highlighter to a foundation, it lightens the texture somewhat, making it nicer to apply and it really does enhance the wear time of the product and maintain that freshly applied look considerably. Like all Inglot products, the price is pretty low but the quality is excellent. If this had a MAC or Make Up For Ever label on it, it would cost two to three times as much.

on 3/8/2016 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bough this to revive my Chanel Ido and am very pleased with the outcome. I wet my brush first, then pat the damp brush into my eyeshadow, and tap the eyeshadow on my lid. The result is much better than expected. To transform an eyeshadow to eyeliner, this is great as well! I just let a droplet splash into a small area of an eyeshadow and I get much longer wear as a cream eyeliner than I did before. Very, very happy. Haven't used to revive old gel liners because I threw them out when they stopped working, but now that I have this I would definitely try adding Duraline as others have suggested. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes when used in the waterline.

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

on 11/17/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I do like this product and its ability to transform loose pigments and eyeshadows into liner. You really don't need very much of this product at all to create enough liner for both eyelids. The glass bottle is nice, but I would have preferred a squeeze dropper to have more control over how much product you need to dispense. There is a thin glass stopper inside the lid and you kind of just have to let 1-2 drops of product just fall off that into the pigments you want to transform.

Duraline does a nice job at maintaining the color of your pigment. Unlike another reviewer, I did not find it made loose pigments darker or cause them to lose their sparkle. Maybe that depends on the brand? I have only used Duraline with other Inglot pigments and shadows and all have applied true to color.

Duraline has also made the product stay on really well. When Duraline is used with Inglot loose pigments, I am able to get a good 10 hours of wear without needing to touch up my eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Haven't used for stated purchase yet. I use to rehydrate gel liners. Going to try on Chanel IdO next.

I have added to a mac fluidline, essence gel liner both of which had dried up and cracked. Few drops in and left overnight, perfectly functioning gel liner in am.

I really love this product because it makes liner that doesn't budge until I wash it off. I really find this to be a nifty addition to my beauty arsenal. I have had no problem using this with Urban Decay, Inglot, and Lorac shadows. I love how instead of buying the liner like UD's Blackheart for example I can just make it out of the shadow. For me this is pretty easy to use. I put one drop of Duraline on my hand. I then use a liner brush and add some shadow and just touch it to the Duraline. Just enough for the brush to absorb some of it. Then I dab my brush to it and line. It gives me what feels like a silky smooth liner.

Once this is on and sets it does not budge. I have to be extra careful with darker shadows because sometimes even a double cleanse might not remove it all. I should really just use my eye mu remover but this is not a deal breaker because with my watery eyes this is amazing! I love how easy it is to use and how a little goes a long way. I could use less than a drop and it would be plenty to do the job. I love this product because it saves me $$ because so many shadows can be turned into liner. It's easy to use and lasts a long time I never need a touchup when I use this. It works better than some of my liners. Recommended!