Inglot Duraline

Inglot Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

absoloutly love this product.. i usually mix a little bit into shimmery eyeshadows, cream blush and cream contour...
a little bit goes a long way when using this product, my only complain is that the cap broke.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! revived my dried up gel liner. Just use one drop!!!

on 9/2/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have the inglot 77 eyeliner, which I adore. It is the only eyeliner I tried so far that stays in my hooded eyes from 8 to when I decide to remove it. However, after one year, it got a little dry.

After searching ways to undry my beloved gel, I bought inglot duraline.

It is a blend of silicones that I mixed with my gel and that is that. Three drops and a plastic spatula to mix everything, my finger protected with a plastic bag to press the gel and all is new.

It is not that expensive considering the total amount x use. The dropper is something else. Really liked it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Duraline is a wonderful product for wetting shadows to use them foiled or as a liner. I really love the packaging, it looks nice and the dropper is very handy. The formula is nice too, it is just a little bit thicker than similar shadow transforming products which means that it spreads less if you drop it onto a shadow. One bottle will last for a very long time, and I find it to be a great value for the price.

on 5/9/2017 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UPDATE: am so happy I can use my smashbox eyeliner palette (i use it with both Duraline and WnW eye primer) that I added a star to five stars. For this to work with smashbox, I apply a dot of duraline to the back of my hand; dip into the product and then run through a tiny amount of the Duraline. This way there is no need to re dip into product; enough is on the brush for two upper lash lines. I wish that the duraline could dispense in less than a drop. Cleans off with CVS micellar (dupe for Garnier pink) or Bliss lid and lash gel. (Just let cotton pad soak eyelid for a bit before wiping off).

-----------
Original review

I just began to experiment with my duraline. My primary purpose in buying this was to save my cute but useless Smashbox proof cream eyeliner palette. It has gorgeous colors but smudges before I finish doing the rest of my makeup. Duraline worked with dark color called Picasso, but I have not yet tried it with the lighter colors in the palette. Duraline also worked with shadow from WnW Comfort zone and Cargo the Essentials.

A secondary purpose was to use Duraline with eyebrow gel; turn eyeshadow into liner; and, to try with foundation to improve staying power as per some of the reviews below. Duraline works with Elf eyebrow gel. I have not tried it with foundation yet.

Although some reviews mentioned that duraline was not good as an eyeshadow primer, Inglot does have a separate eye shadow primer - I think it is called Inglot eye shadow keeper (not the eye shadow base... For that specific purpose. So, I would personally not downgrade Duraline on that basis.

Note: I love the packaging, but the pump dropper dispenses more than I need, so I just discharge it before it leaves the bottle. It takes longer for the liquid to come out when the dropper is close to empty, but it prevents waste.

on 5/9/2017 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have a Mac Paint pot that was on death row. 2 drops of this restored it!!! I also added a drop to the rest of my paint pots to keep them from drying out.

on 3/20/2017 11:52:00 AM

Amazing, best makeup tool in my stash! I've saved so many of my gel pot liners, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes - perfection!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!!!!!!! I just bought a back up I'm 2/3 done with my first bottle & it has revived life into so many dried out pomades, gels & creams. I'm going to try mixing it in w my fdtn that genius thanks MUA! $11 is worth it to salvage a bunch of dried out mainly high end items not usuable & to me eye drops don't work as well I don't know How many countless dried out products I've saved meaning $$$ my makeup comes by dearly I don't know why these are drying out coz I keep them always tightly capped lid down but it's not cheap replacing products. I don't seal my eyeliner w this frankly it's just as good to just buy a good waterproof liquid or gel eyeliner or use a cigarette lighter w a pencil but I'm going to try the fdtn thing tomorrow. Thanks MUA!!!!!

I have had my little bottle of Duraline for at least 2 years and there is still a lot left! Not that I don't use it much, as a matter of fact, I use it pretty often, but you use so little each time. Like everyone else I use it to revive drying or dried up gel/creme eyeliners but I especially like it for brow products, be it powder or creme (or gel creme, like the MAC Fluidline for brows): the product becomes smoother and easier to work with, and once done I can then rest assured my brows stay in place all day on my oily face.

I love it & will never be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little bottle of amazingness from Inglot is the best invention since sliced bread!

I might be biased here because I'm Polish (and it is a Polish brand) but if you are a liquid liner user this is a must have plus it is cheap as chips for such a versatile product. I've repurchased it 2 times (although it lasts FOREVER) over the course of last several years as I cannot be without it.

It is simply perfect for working with any eyeshadow you want turning in to a fluid liner, plus it is safe for the eyeshadows, it does not ruin in any way the spot where the drop of Duraline has landed.

I use it specifically to revive my Bobbi Brown pot liners that seem to dry out a bit after several months after opening no matter how well I store them. A tiny drop of Ingot's product gives them smoothness and coverage back where otherwise they would just crumble and go patchy and would need to be binned (well, I bin them after 2 years for hygienic reasons anyway and never have more than 2 colours open at any one time but meanwhile I'm enjoying the same quality of product like when a fresh one).

Duraline dries matte which is my only gripe as I like a glossy line but hey, I can live with that as it does not budge, seals the product on my oily lids and simply WORKS as it is supposed to.

Loved the tip about adding it to an overly opaque foundation to make it spread better and waterproof it, I will try it next and report back!