Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
Inglot Cosmetics Duraline

4.5

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was indecisive between MAC Mixing Medium and Inglot Duraline, but I ended up purchasing this one. I experimented with it various different ways.

1. I dropped few drops in my dried out Stila Smudge Pot in Electrifying Blue. It worked out fine, my smudge pot is wearable again, the color did not change.

2. I mixed it with my Nars Nightbreed eyeshadow to form a sparkling eyeliner. It worked fine but I was expecting that the color would be more sparkly. But I guess it has to do with the Night Breed not Duraline.

3.I mixed it with Body Shop Golden Emerald Mineral Loose Powder eye shadow to form an eyeliner, and the result was a beautiful beautiful dark shimmery olive, like Urban Decay Stash.

Duraline is a good product to have in your make up drawer if you are in to experimenting with make up products.

on 10/3/2010 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Duraline happened to be on sale the day I decided to check out Inglot for the first time so I thought I may as well try it out. SO glad I did! I love it & use it every time I wear makeup.

Eyeliner:- I've tested Duraline out on a few eye shadows & find that it makes the best eyeliner I've ever used. Easier for me to use than pencil & gel eyeliners.

I put about a drop of Duraline on the back of my hand and then mix the pigment/eyeshadow into it. I then line it on my eyes with an eyeliner brush.

Eyeshadow:- I've been mixing eyeshadow or pigments with Duraline to use as eyeshadow. Application is the same as using it for eyeliner. Mix the eyeshadow/Duraline on your hand & smooth it on your eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.

Tip: You may want to close your eyes for a few seconds after application to give the eyeshadow a chance to dry.

Eye Primer:- I've also been experimenting using Duraline as an eyeshadow primer/base & find it's as good as my UDPP. Brush on a small amount of Duraline directly to the lid, let it dry, and then use another brush to put on the dry eyeshadow.

Verdict:- This is a great product as I can use eyeshadow that I already own & don't have to buy multiple products. This is a great addition to any makeup case, especially if you don't have a huge budget.

The amount of eyeshadow you need to use depends on the quality &/or how pigmented it is.

Duraline lets you be artistic & know that you won't be wearing the same eyeliner as anyone else! It goes on evenly, is so easy to use, makes colours brighter & more vibrant. It stays on until I take it off with makeup remover at the end of the day.

I find Duraline easier to use with loose eyeshadows/pigments - only because they're already loose. With pressed eyeshadows, I just loosen a bit with a stiff brush before mixing.

I will definitely be repurchasing.

Popular Eyes Products