Inglot Duraline

Filtered by age: 19-24
Inglot Duraline

4.7

Isododecane, Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.

on 9/11/2016 7:14:00 PM

If you use a gel eyebrow pomade or gel liner of any sort you NEED this. It makes dried out product like new again, a single drop and a drying dipbrow is a creamy consistency that is easy to use. I'll never throw out a dried up gel again, just add a few drops of duraline and it's useable once more. It seems a bit expensive for a small dropper of product but considering how much you'll save by not repurchasing a drying gel it's 100% worth it. I'll never be without duraline.

on 1/29/2016 1:06:00 PM

multifunctional , good price, gives a life to my mascaras and gel eyeliners, love it !! I'm using it with my eyeshadows, pigments, the colour is more intense , I have 33543547 eyeliners with duraline now , LOL. Favourite brand !!

on 1/22/2016 11:37:00 PM

Love this stuff! It helps to revive old gel, mousse and creme formulas and even turn that colored eyeshadow into an eyeliner. I've been using this to revive my brow gels when the top layer gets dry. Its odorless and so worth it for $11!

Thank You Inglot! This product is a godsend. Being a makeup addict I buy a lot, and don't have the chance to use up all my gel liners/cream shadows in time. When they dry out, 1 drop of duraline brings them right back to life. You get the creamiest effect and your products really do work like brand new. I've used this with the inglot gel liners, maybelline color tattoos and mac shadows. This product works wonderfully and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/16/2014 4:08:00 PM

Thanks to Duraline, my MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluid Liner is refreshed. All I did was
- put two drops of Duraline (1 drop should suffice)
- wait for 15 seconds
- use the back of my eyebrush to stir the pot
- use the brush to make sure the liner is smooth inside the pot
-wipe the excess liner around the pot

Voila! I have my Blitz & Glitz back!

on 7/11/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased the Duraline with the AMC Matte Collection Gel Eyeliner (which I was massively disappointed with) - Inglot actually messed up my order and left the Duraline out, but after popping them a quick email, they got right on it and I received Duraline about 2 days later (just thought I'd mention it as an aside that their customer service is excellent).

Anyway, I bought the Duraline to extend the life and staying power of the Inglot gel eyeliner I purchased. The eyeliner was AWFUL for me (see my review), so I've been hesitant to try it with it, but I DID try mixing it with my trusty MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner, and it was amazing!

My MAC does me proud and usually has quite good staying power, but with a drop of Duraline the life is incredible! I simply mix one small drop of Duraline in the lid of my MAC eyeliner pot and a tiny "scoop" of the gel, and then tightline my top lid and waterline as usual. I get virtually no transfer and it really does last all day!

Additionally I LOVE the packaging - it has a wonderfully designed and compact dropper that makes it easy to dispense whatever amount you need. It's reasonably priced, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out (it will probably take AGES as such a little goes a long way). Fantastic product, and great value for money in my opinion!

Sidenote: I HAVEN'T tried Duraline with eyeshadow at this point, only gel eyeliner, so I can't attest to its effectiveness in that department. I will however write and updated review if/when I try it with eyeshadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

great product to have in your make up bag if you like all things make up. eyeshadow lasts forever on the lid without fading, intensifies base color as some here said, makes the color pop even if the eyeshadow is not pigmented enough.
Update: after many uses, i still like the product, but recommend you scrape a bit of the eyeshadow into a litlle pan and work with duraline, because i have been putting it directly onto the pressed shadow and it has changed the consistensy of the shadows, now they are "slippery" and less pigmented than before, so now i have to scrape the top laper which formed a thin film, if i want to use it without duraline.

TIP: use duraline for dried gel eyeliners or dried cream eyeshadows to revive them and make them creamy again. i use it with all my dried cream products (pots)- works like magic.
PS: from my experience some bright colors become darker when mixed with duraline. i used it with a bright Nars blue shadow, turned it into a navy blue.

PROS: Duraline is an amazing product in theory, and works fantastically for pigments (MADE FOR PIGMENTS). Because pigments are so...well pigmented, you only need very little of the pigment to mix with the Duraline, far more e/s is need when using regulary pressed eyeshadow.

CONS: The packaging is inconvenient because it dispenses more than what you need for ordinary e/s. In addition, the Duraline can also change the colours of the e/s you add to it. E.g. I added a concentrated amount of bright green, which immediately turned a yellow/green when mixed with the duraline. In addition, far more pressed e/s is needed to mix with the tiniest amount of duraline to get a concentrated colour with good colour deposit. Finally, it temporarilt stings a little upon application.

Overall it is a clever product and I would re-use it, but I think it could also be improved. It is also pretty cheap at $16.00 for a bottle that lasts a very long time.

on 7/2/2009 4:22:00 AM

A really awesome product!!!!
It comes in a bottle with a dropper which is very useful and soo cheap too. I bought it from the Inglot store for only AU$20!
It definately intensifies colour of eyeshadows on my lid and can be used as a neat base!
note: I wouldn't suggest putting the duraline right onto the eyeshadow pan if you're using it with pressed eyeshadows. It's best to scrape a little out and mix it seperately in/on something else to prevent ruining your pressed eyeshadow.

on 2/29/2008 6:33:00 AM

I love this product, really intensifies the colour of eyshadows, even sheap drugstore ones , be careful though with putting the brush with lots of product directly into the eyeshadown pan as the powder eyeshadow will harden and change texture.

The price of theis product is really gr8t too , I got it for just 8 euros.