OPI Charmed By A Snake

Filtered by eye Color : Green
OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

This is my first venture into OPI, and i'm so glad I finally got there! The colour is quite a light shimmery bronze. After buying I was a bit worried about the amount of sparkle but after applying ( two coats ) I realised there was nothing to worry about and the balance is spot on. The extra width in the brush in very useful and makes application much easier. The quality is also excellent and has lasted 3 days without chipping so far, although i'm hoping to get a few more days out of it yet. I definatly prefer it to my Nails Inc polishes. Definatly converted!

on 7/16/2008 7:05:00 AM

This is part of the OPI India colletion and they are all mostly really good strong colours. As a redhead I wear a lot of autumnal colours and I find this colour tones in with my wardrobe very well. A slightly glittery bronze colour. I don't usually like too much glitter but I find this acceptable. It has good coverage - just two coats achieves the colour in the bottle.
As with all OPI nail polishes, it goes on well with the superb wide brush and lasts me quite a few days before any chips appear. (I do wear Seche Vite as a topcoat).

A shimmery brownish/goldish color. I didn't find it to be that shiny but I use seche topcoat anyways so oh well. It applied in only 2 coats and it had no streaks. the only problem was my brush was reallll messed up.

Popular Polishes