OPI Charmed By A Snake

OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

4.7

on 2/3/2010 4:45:00 PM

This is a great nail color when you want something "natural" but not dull. Two layers and you're ready to go (although I always prefer three, but it's probably just in my head)! Lovely on my pretty fair skin.

on 2/8/2009 11:36:00 AM

Charmed By a Snake was released with the India collection in 2008. It's a shimmery caramel-bronze-gold color. It has very tiny gold glitters in it. Definitely not over-the-top. Very pretty and unique color! I'd say the color is very chic. Bronze can never be "too fun" for office-wear. At least that's my opinion.

As always with OPI nail polishes the quality is fantastic. One coat provides enough covering. The lasting power is amazing. Overall I'm a big fan of OPI nail polishes and this one is no exception. Since I love the color I'd definitely repurchase! I will definitely wear this color a lot, especially in the fall and winter. This is not a color that is very summery, but great for other seasons. This is the perfect bronze color. This color is prettier once applied than what it looks in the bottle. continued >>

This is a gorgeous light-gold toned bronze with heavy gold glitter. It is from the 2008 India collection. This time around the whole India collection is beautiful! They're deeply pigmented, and I guess this would be the jewel-toned neutral of this line. The only thing I am not excited about is the fact these have gone up another dollar to $8.50 a polish now. : /

Popular Polishes