OPI Charmed By A Snake

OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

4.5

on 8/15/2009 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I would def. buy this colour again. I get compliments (all from girls) on this every time I wear it. It's a great nude-ish shade on my nc 35-40 skin. I am not sure about other reviews saying this colour was muddy, but on my skin it goes on exactly like it looks in the bottle, peachy light bronze with golden shimmer. Guys of course don't notice anything unless it's bright so not the best date colour!

Great Product. Excellent medium brown color with flecks of sparkle. I love this color because it's not too sheer, and it's not too dark.

on 2/24/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this one on sale~ for 50% off...
I originally wanted a gold color and was really happy to find this shade on sale!
I think the polish in my bottle wasn't very good. Unlike other's review, my bottle requires 2 coats and it feels very thick after the 2nd coat. it also chip on the 2nd day.
overall tho, I like the colour

on 5/27/2008 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

On my medium-toned hands this shows up as a well-pigmented caramel-gold-bronze. No red tones - more a syrupy colour. The shimmer is definately visable, but not so chunky so as to make the nails look grainy. The application was streak-free and up to OPI's usual standard. It doesn't dry as glossy, but this problem was taken care of by a decent top coat. A staple for me.

Popular Polishes