OPI Charmed By A Snake

OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

on 8/15/2009 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I would def. buy this colour again. I get compliments (all from girls) on this every time I wear it. It's a great nude-ish shade on my nc 35-40 skin. I am not sure about other reviews saying this colour was muddy, but on my skin it goes on exactly like it looks in the bottle, peachy light bronze with golden shimmer. Guys of course don't notice anything unless it's bright so not the best date colour!

on 3/8/2009 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Lovely! having olive skin, it is hard to find a neutral nail color without making your hands look like a corpses. however, this is a beautiful, shimmer, bronze/gold, more bronze than gold. it is alot of shimmer, so its definitely something i would keep for the summer. it reminds me of sunning in the mediterranean

on 5/27/2008 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

On my medium-toned hands this shows up as a well-pigmented caramel-gold-bronze. No red tones - more a syrupy colour. The shimmer is definately visable, but not so chunky so as to make the nails look grainy. The application was streak-free and up to OPI's usual standard. It doesn't dry as glossy, but this problem was taken care of by a decent top coat. A staple for me.

This is a gorgeous light-gold toned bronze with heavy gold glitter. It is from the 2008 India collection. This time around the whole India collection is beautiful! They're deeply pigmented, and I guess this would be the jewel-toned neutral of this line. The only thing I am not excited about is the fact these have gone up another dollar to $8.50 a polish now. : /