OPI Charmed By A Snake

OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

1 review

on 3/31/2008 7:28:00 PM

It took me a while to decide which colours I would purchase from the Indian collection, as I thought that many of the colours looked similar to lacquers I already had. But this was one of the first ones I set out to buy. Charmed by a Snake is a light to medium bronze colour with champagne/gold flecks of shimmer through it. It is richly pigmented, and I got excellent coverage even with one coat (ie I couldn't really see my nail underneath after just one coat). In the bottle, the gold flecks/shimmer looks quite intense, which makes you think it will go on the nails as a golden brown. But when applied, it is definitely bronze.

Compared to Brisbane Bronze, it doesn't have that subtle 'metallic' feel that BB has. Also, Brisbane Bronze has more of a coppery tone to it, making it more of a reddish bronze compared to Charmed by a Snake, which I would consider more of a golden based bronze & not as 'warm'. Therefore it should suit quite a few different skin tones, especially those who have light and medium complexions.

Also, the pro-wide brush has finally won me over. I have small, short fingernails, but still find that this brush gives a smooth and streak free application. And the formula is great & makes my nails feel and look great.

Overall, a nice and unique colour from the Indian collection, which will be a great colour for the cooler months.

Popular Polishes