OPI Charmed By A Snake

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

4.5

This is my first venture into OPI, and i'm so glad I finally got there! The colour is quite a light shimmery bronze. After buying I was a bit worried about the amount of sparkle but after applying ( two coats ) I realised there was nothing to worry about and the balance is spot on. The extra width in the brush in very useful and makes application much easier. The quality is also excellent and has lasted 3 days without chipping so far, although i'm hoping to get a few more days out of it yet. I definatly prefer it to my Nails Inc polishes. Definatly converted!

on 2/8/2009 11:36:00 AM

Charmed By a Snake was released with the India collection in 2008. It's a shimmery caramel-bronze-gold color. It has very tiny gold glitters in it. Definitely not over-the-top. Very pretty and unique color! I'd say the color is very chic. Bronze can never be "too fun" for office-wear. At least that's my opinion.

As always with OPI nail polishes the quality is fantastic. One coat provides enough covering. The lasting power is amazing. Overall I'm a big fan of OPI nail polishes and this one is no exception. Since I love the color I'd definitely repurchase! I will definitely wear this color a lot, especially in the fall and winter. This is not a color that is very summery, but great for other seasons. This is the perfect bronze color. This color is prettier once applied than what it looks in the bottle. continued >>

on 7/16/2008 7:05:00 AM

This is part of the OPI India colletion and they are all mostly really good strong colours. As a redhead I wear a lot of autumnal colours and I find this colour tones in with my wardrobe very well. A slightly glittery bronze colour. I don't usually like too much glitter but I find this acceptable. It has good coverage - just two coats achieves the colour in the bottle.
As with all OPI nail polishes, it goes on well with the superb wide brush and lasts me quite a few days before any chips appear. (I do wear Seche Vite as a topcoat).

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a gorgeous light-gold toned bronze with heavy gold glitter. It is from the 2008 India collection. This time around the whole India collection is beautiful! They're deeply pigmented, and I guess this would be the jewel-toned neutral of this line. The only thing I am not excited about is the fact these have gone up another dollar to $8.50 a polish now. : /

Popular Polishes