OPI Charmed By A Snake

Filtered by age: 30-35
OPI Charmed By A Snake
OPI Charmed by a Snake - India CollectionCharmed By A Snake

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've uploaded my picture of this one.
The brush was dreadful and needed a little haircut - I've found that with a few of my Indias. After that though, application was fine. This is two coats, and it dried really fast.

The problem for me is just the colour. Although packed with glitter, which I usually love, it was just too fudgey and sludgey for my personal tastes.

Lots of people who saw it on me commented favourably and said they liked it but it just wasn't my kind of colour. Maybe because I was wearing it with a suit for work and it might go better with some funky summer clothes.

on 3/10/2009 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour that generally falls into the nudes/browns category but can be described as a golden/bronzey shimmer. It needs two coats for bottle colour and it applies beautifully with the OPI wide brush. Definitely a warm colour that is understated, yet interesting and can be worn all year round.

on 3/8/2009 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Lovely! having olive skin, it is hard to find a neutral nail color without making your hands look like a corpses. however, this is a beautiful, shimmer, bronze/gold, more bronze than gold. it is alot of shimmer, so its definitely something i would keep for the summer. it reminds me of sunning in the mediterranean