Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 4/5/2009 12:56:00 AM

Excellent!

Make sure you use a hardcore foot file first if your feet are really crusty and gross. No lotion alone can cure that.

When summer's coming up I usually apply this cream liberally and sleep with plastic wrap taped around my feet to hold it all in. A quick rinse and file in the a.m., and my feet are as clean and soft as a baby's! Applying a little once in a while makes maintaining nice feet for summer easy.

A little of this lotion goes a very long way.

on 8/8/2007 7:39:00 PM

Now this is what I was hoping the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream would be like. The product can feel greasy while rubbing it in, but my skin absorbs this rather than having the cream just sit on top of the skin. I also like the flip-cap top and the scent, very mild. I have one more foot cream to try in my quest for soft heels, but so far this is my favorite.

I have been trying to give this stuff a chance based on the reviews and how everyone says it is the best foot cream, but I just can't get the results I want from it! I have really dry, cracked, and even now peeling feet in the winter. Gross, I know. But I have tried so many lotions and creams and scrubs to try to get them into better shape, and nothing seems to have lasting results. I have gone through two tubes of this stuff, simply because one tube does not last that long, because I needed to use alot. But I think this will be my last tube. I have left it on overnight with socks and plastic wrap, and when I wake up my feet feel nice, but later on, the roughness and dryness is back just as bad as ever. I guess I am going to have to keep looking!

on 6/17/2002 11:08:00 PM

Okay, I really like the way this stuff works. It says it lasts for more than 17 hours, and I believe it! I put it on at night and it stayed through my shower the next morning. It really helped my dry, diabetic feet. It even helped smooth over some callouses. However, the smell of this product is...well, how can I put this nicely? The nicest word I can think of to describe this odor is PUTRID! It's really yucky. A very heavy, heady, floral smell. Yuck. But it works. Here's a note to Neutrogena: You make all of your other Norwegian Formula products in Original and Fragrance-Free, so why not the Foot Cream? Please?

Popular Lotions / Creams