Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

on 8/13/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a miracle in a tube. i gave this to several people with dry cracking and bleeding hands. one from hyper washing of dishes and soap use, and the other worked in a science lab and wore lab gloves all day long with the dry powder that made his hand irritated and rawish red with cracks. I myself also wear flip flops all year round and have severely deep chapped feet, it worked miracles on all of us. It gave us brand new skin, and healed all the cracks. buy the norwegian formula, it is on my top 10 best products ever used list, and I'm a virgo!!! I'm also super lazy this one makes up for all the times i hate putting on lotion.

on 2/4/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I tend to walk around barefoot, so my poor feet weren't in the best shape. This stuff makes me feet so soft! It's amazing. The smell is a tad medicated, but that's not a deal breaker for me. After all, feet have been known to smell worse. ;) Love this stuff, will definitely repurchase.

on 10/15/2005 10:15:00 PM

I do a lot of walking, and I live in a city that gets down to -30 celcius in the winters. I'm so glad that I discovered it last winter, and I'm definitely keeping it by my side this year too. Right after it's applied, my feet instantly feels softer. The texture of the Norwegian forumula line probably isn't so great for hands, but is definitely fantastic for feet.

Popular Lotions / Creams