Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

on 4/18/2008 1:15:00 PM

didn't do a thing for my feet. My skin was dry and rough to begin with and it was the same afterwards. This stuff was just grease sitting on top of my skin

on 3/28/2007 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product as another attempt to find my HG of foot creams. After scouring the aisle at the local CVS I came upon this. Not bad for the price and it definately makes my feet smooth. I put it on at bedtime with or without socks and I wake up with soft feet. Not to greasy nor is it so light you don't feel anything. For the price I would buy again.

Love this stuff. Is it my imagination or is this a more easily spreadable (and more easily absorbing) formula than the hand cream? Who cares when they're both good. My HG foot cream, though I do like to try other brands for variety. I put this on my feet every night. Haven't done the thing where I put cotton socks on over while sleeping in a while and maybe I should soon...what a treat that would be. BTW, I always thought it odd that there was a separate hand cream and foot cream, as they are so interchangeable. Whatever, they work!

Popular Lotions / Creams