Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

The downside to this product iis you only get about 5-6 uses out of it. It's not the best foot cream I've tried.

on 1/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

How people can like this I don't know, it must just be me. I can't get past the smell. It lingers and is pure 'stale perfume on old ladies' . Avons is good.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS STUFF! The soles of my feet were dry, cracked and callused from the Chicago winter and walking around my place in barefeet---this product is remarkably effective--healed the cracked places, softened up the calluses and make my feet look and feel healthy and smooth! The consistency is kind of a combination of petroleum jelly and lotion. The price won't break the bank--about $4.50 a tube from Ulta (didn't see it at my Walgreens or CVS)
I am really happy that I found this foot cream and encourage everyone whose feet are dry, cracked, callused to give it a try--it is amazingly good!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good product! It also works on elbows and knees really well.

on 12/12/2005 5:41:00 PM

Nice formula, felt good on the skin, but STINKS! The smell just won't go away, and what's even worse; it smells sickly. I wish they could make it without fragrance, like they do with the hand cream. If they did, I'd buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Despite its not so sexy packaging, It finally gave me the feet I had always dreamt of!!!
Last summer, on the beach, I saw a girl with the most exquisite, pampered, naturally beautiful feet. I was so jealous!!! Mine have always been very dry and I had been fighting for years against callus with too agressive tools.
I decided it was time for a change in my pedicure routine, bought myself a soft pumice stone and the Neutrogena lethal weapon. I made the vow to dedicate 2 min to my feet every evening and ... waited for the results.
This cream has the same texture as the Neutrogena Norwegian formula handcream (almost pure glycerin, hence very rich, but somehow with an almost dry finish), they only added a hint of menthol in it to refresh your feet. I encourage everyone out there to take some time for their feet every evening.
I did, and I am so proud of the result! Look who's going to be the beach goddess with her jewel feet this year?;o)

on 5/31/2004 10:24:00 PM

This product just didn't do much for me. It didn't seem to make a difference in my dry feet at all. I tried it several times and it did nothing. I wear sandals pretty much all year round so maybe my feet are dryer than a lot of these other reviewers, so I'm still looking for a good foot cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this, it helped with my calluses. It is a strange texture-- almost like Vaseline. But it really works, and I will buy again when I run out, because it's a lot cheaper than L'Occitane (which I'm scared to try because I can't afford it and might love it)

Popular Lotions / Creams