Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't the best foot cream I've every used in my life but it's certainly pretty darned good. The previous reviewer lamented that you get very few uses from the tube but I don't find this to be the case at all. You only need a very small amount for each foot - maybe a bit larger than a pea. It spreads nicely and moisturizes nicely (I try to apply it after my evening shower and before bed and pop on a pair of thin socks so the cream penetrates rather than rubbing off on my bedding and so that I don't slip and slide on my bedroom floor).

This is a "cheap and cheerful" alternative to creams like Gehwol and L'Occitane and works almost as well.

not a fan of this at all. the smell is sooooo strong and really does remind me of old lady perfume. it has a weird consistency and just sits on your skin, doesn't really sink in at all. not that great of a product. i can't really notice any difference in my feet from using this on a daily basis. it is also very greasy.

on 12/1/2009 12:08:00 AM

This is an amazing product. I have used many other foot lotions: no result!
This is inexpensive, no funny smells, just gets to work.
I shower, dry my feet, and apply it before putting socks on. The socks are important because they make sure the lotion is fully absorbed not rubbed off.
It makes your feet baby soft!

I LOVE this product. My feet have always been my worst skincare nightmare because of the hard (almost a scale-like) patches around the knuckles of all my toes and around my heels. This is not a thick footcream (which is great because I hate to have sticky feet) but it moisturizes very very well (with just a tiny dab) because it probably contains some sort of sheer oil that heals dry patches very well. After 2 days of use, my feet became incredibly silky soft. I only spent 4$ on this, can't beat that. I've used thicker (more expensive) foot creams before that never even made a difference after weeks of use. I'm very happy with Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this does a good job of moisturizing, but i cannot get past the scent in this--huge turn off for me! i've replaced this one with burt's bees coconut foot cream and i'll never go back :X

Popular Lotions / Creams