Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

4.4

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a good, concentrated formula for dry, thick skin on feet. But... it stinks! It has such a strong, outdated perfumey scent that lingers and lingers. The smell will permeate your clothes, your bedding. I cannot stand the stench of this. Neutrogena absolutely needs to make a fragrance free version of this product.

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 9/24/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOOOVE this little tube of foot cream! It completely changed my crack heels and transformed it into normal, soft skin. When I first moved to LA from South Orange County, the weather and environmental change caused my heels to crack miserably. The skin on my heels felt so thick and it hurt! I went to cvs and I was looking for Dr Scholls foot cream, but got this cus it was on sale. OMG the first application made me love it. It is very rich and creamy, and it completely soothes your heels. I noticed improvement after the first day. I continue to use this every day after I shower, and in a couple weeks, my heels were back to normal! Whenever it gets cold, and i feel I need more moisture on my heels, I use this little tube. It lated me a long time because I on.ly use a little bit every time. it really really works. For anyone with dry, callousy, cracked heels, I HIGHLY recommend trying this. Your heels will thank you for it! =)

on 7/26/2009 2:49:00 PM

Love it! Does just what it says. I always rub in a liberal amount of this then put socks on after to help it absorb. Works best when I use it after rubbing my feet with a foot file first.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS STUFF! The soles of my feet were dry, cracked and callused from the Chicago winter and walking around my place in barefeet---this product is remarkably effective--healed the cracked places, softened up the calluses and make my feet look and feel healthy and smooth! The consistency is kind of a combination of petroleum jelly and lotion. The price won't break the bank--about $4.50 a tube from Ulta (didn't see it at my Walgreens or CVS)
I am really happy that I found this foot cream and encourage everyone whose feet are dry, cracked, callused to give it a try--it is amazingly good!

on 8/5/2006 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I keep buying this stuff, it's the best for seriously damaged feet (not that mine are in such bad shape, but it won't do any harm to them either eh eh). My feet are soft as baby ones. It says it's not greasy and will be absorved: i don't agree, it's really fat imo, but it's worth!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite basic foot cream despite it's gross "doctor's office" scent. It instantly cures any dry patches of skin on your feet and makes them feel so incredibly moisturized and soft. I'm almost thru with my third tube and will definately get more.

Popular Lotions / Creams