Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 9/24/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOOOVE this little tube of foot cream! It completely changed my crack heels and transformed it into normal, soft skin. When I first moved to LA from South Orange County, the weather and environmental change caused my heels to crack miserably. The skin on my heels felt so thick and it hurt! I went to cvs and I was looking for Dr Scholls foot cream, but got this cus it was on sale. OMG the first application made me love it. It is very rich and creamy, and it completely soothes your heels. I noticed improvement after the first day. I continue to use this every day after I shower, and in a couple weeks, my heels were back to normal! Whenever it gets cold, and i feel I need more moisture on my heels, I use this little tube. It lated me a long time because I on.ly use a little bit every time. it really really works. For anyone with dry, callousy, cracked heels, I HIGHLY recommend trying this. Your heels will thank you for it! =)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE THIS STUFF! The soles of my feet were dry, cracked and callused from the Chicago winter and walking around my place in barefeet---this product is remarkably effective--healed the cracked places, softened up the calluses and make my feet look and feel healthy and smooth! The consistency is kind of a combination of petroleum jelly and lotion. The price won't break the bank--about $4.50 a tube from Ulta (didn't see it at my Walgreens or CVS)
I am really happy that I found this foot cream and encourage everyone whose feet are dry, cracked, callused to give it a try--it is amazingly good!

on 4/18/2008 1:15:00 PM

didn't do a thing for my feet. My skin was dry and rough to begin with and it was the same afterwards. This stuff was just grease sitting on top of my skin

I have dry skin all over my body and I need cream that is super rich and moisturizing on my feet. I love the Norwegian Formula Hand Cream so I thought I'd better give this one a try. But it's not what expected. Definitely not moisturizing enough even when I apply a lot. It sinks in fast and isn't greasy but the moisture doesn't last. My feet would still feel dry and the skin even become coarse and cracks. I guess it may work better in warmer months? Still love my Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream so much better, it's actually the best.

on 10/15/2005 10:15:00 PM

I do a lot of walking, and I live in a city that gets down to -30 celcius in the winters. I'm so glad that I discovered it last winter, and I'm definitely keeping it by my side this year too. Right after it's applied, my feet instantly feels softer. The texture of the Norwegian forumula line probably isn't so great for hands, but is definitely fantastic for feet.

I LOVE this product. My feet have always been my worst skincare nightmare because of the hard (almost a scale-like) patches around the knuckles of all my toes and around my heels. This is not a thick footcream (which is great because I hate to have sticky feet) but it moisturizes very very well (with just a tiny dab) because it probably contains some sort of sheer oil that heals dry patches very well. After 2 days of use, my feet became incredibly silky soft. I only spent 4$ on this, can't beat that. I've used thicker (more expensive) foot creams before that never even made a difference after weeks of use. I'm very happy with Neutrogena.

on 8/19/2004 3:36:00 PM

I love the texture of this product, makes my feet and hands feel so soft yet not overly greasy. The scent is okay, not great, but not too bad. The only qualms I have is I think the size is a little small for the price, especially since it's a low-end product. I will probably repurchase nontheless because it works!

EDIT: I'm getting sick of the scent, plus this stuff is too hard to spread around evenly and takes too long to absorb into the skin. I can't touch anything after I use it so I can't use it any time other than right before sleep.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite basic foot cream despite it's gross "doctor's office" scent. It instantly cures any dry patches of skin on your feet and makes them feel so incredibly moisturized and soft. I'm almost thru with my third tube and will definately get more.

on 6/3/2002 4:30:00 PM

This is a very thick, heavily scented foot cream that really does soften your feet. I only gave it 3 lippies because I prefer a foot lotion that has peppermint or something "tingley" in it and something without a HEAVY scent....otherwise this is a pretty good softener for the feet.

Popular Lotions / Creams