Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

on 6/14/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes this can smell like an old lady but this is footcream works for my normal- dry feet.
My feet are the only part of my face and body that can get dry or thight feeling, so I use a footcream almost every night before going to bed. I wake up with babysoft feet and I love that.
I have tried many many many footcreams from super cheap to expensive and at this moment I'm on tube nr 3.
This does take a while to sink in, and I know a friend commented that it leaves a film on the feet. My tip for that is put it on in bed right before going to sleep, and then waking up with soft feet.

on 9/24/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOOOVE this little tube of foot cream! It completely changed my crack heels and transformed it into normal, soft skin. When I first moved to LA from South Orange County, the weather and environmental change caused my heels to crack miserably. The skin on my heels felt so thick and it hurt! I went to cvs and I was looking for Dr Scholls foot cream, but got this cus it was on sale. OMG the first application made me love it. It is very rich and creamy, and it completely soothes your heels. I noticed improvement after the first day. I continue to use this every day after I shower, and in a couple weeks, my heels were back to normal! Whenever it gets cold, and i feel I need more moisture on my heels, I use this little tube. It lated me a long time because I on.ly use a little bit every time. it really really works. For anyone with dry, callousy, cracked heels, I HIGHLY recommend trying this. Your heels will thank you for it! =)

on 3/28/2007 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product as another attempt to find my HG of foot creams. After scouring the aisle at the local CVS I came upon this. Not bad for the price and it definately makes my feet smooth. I put it on at bedtime with or without socks and I wake up with soft feet. Not to greasy nor is it so light you don't feel anything. For the price I would buy again.

on 2/4/2006 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I tend to walk around barefoot, so my poor feet weren't in the best shape. This stuff makes me feet so soft! It's amazing. The smell is a tad medicated, but that's not a deal breaker for me. After all, feet have been known to smell worse. ;) Love this stuff, will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is doing a nice job on my scaly, cracked heels. After just a few days' use, my feet are looking pretty good--and they were a mess. I like the consistency of this cream. It's not too greasy or sticky, yet it has good staying power. And a little goes a long way. I agree that the smell's not the best, but that doesn't matter to me. It's on my feet--it's not like I can really smell it anyway.

Popular Lotions / Creams