Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

3.7

on 1/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

How people can like this I don't know, it must just be me. I can't get past the smell. It lingers and is pure 'stale perfume on old ladies' . Avons is good.

on 4/5/2009 12:56:00 AM

Excellent!

Make sure you use a hardcore foot file first if your feet are really crusty and gross. No lotion alone can cure that.

When summer's coming up I usually apply this cream liberally and sleep with plastic wrap taped around my feet to hold it all in. A quick rinse and file in the a.m., and my feet are as clean and soft as a baby's! Applying a little once in a while makes maintaining nice feet for summer easy.

A little of this lotion goes a very long way.

Pros:
-It actually has healed my dry cracked heals!
-Smells ok
-Isn't greasy
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-bottle could be a little prettier

TIP: I applied it every single day after i got out of the shower and put socks on right away, I really feel this helped it absorb and reverse the dry skin on my feet

I have been trying to give this stuff a chance based on the reviews and how everyone says it is the best foot cream, but I just can't get the results I want from it! I have really dry, cracked, and even now peeling feet in the winter. Gross, I know. But I have tried so many lotions and creams and scrubs to try to get them into better shape, and nothing seems to have lasting results. I have gone through two tubes of this stuff, simply because one tube does not last that long, because I needed to use alot. But I think this will be my last tube. I have left it on overnight with socks and plastic wrap, and when I wake up my feet feel nice, but later on, the roughness and dryness is back just as bad as ever. I guess I am going to have to keep looking!

on 11/16/2004 2:37:00 PM

This is the best foot cream! (I think the ingredients are identical to the hand cream) I get this in the fragrance-free formula and it works WONDERS! I use it every morning and night and my feet thank me on a daily basis:)

on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this, it helped with my calluses. It is a strange texture-- almost like Vaseline. But it really works, and I will buy again when I run out, because it's a lot cheaper than L'Occitane (which I'm scared to try because I can't afford it and might love it)

Popular Lotions / Creams