Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't the best foot cream I've every used in my life but it's certainly pretty darned good. The previous reviewer lamented that you get very few uses from the tube but I don't find this to be the case at all. You only need a very small amount for each foot - maybe a bit larger than a pea. It spreads nicely and moisturizes nicely (I try to apply it after my evening shower and before bed and pop on a pair of thin socks so the cream penetrates rather than rubbing off on my bedding and so that I don't slip and slide on my bedroom floor).

This is a "cheap and cheerful" alternative to creams like Gehwol and L'Occitane and works almost as well.

on 8/13/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a miracle in a tube. i gave this to several people with dry cracking and bleeding hands. one from hyper washing of dishes and soap use, and the other worked in a science lab and wore lab gloves all day long with the dry powder that made his hand irritated and rawish red with cracks. I myself also wear flip flops all year round and have severely deep chapped feet, it worked miracles on all of us. It gave us brand new skin, and healed all the cracks. buy the norwegian formula, it is on my top 10 best products ever used list, and I'm a virgo!!! I'm also super lazy this one makes up for all the times i hate putting on lotion.

I have dry skin all over my body and I need cream that is super rich and moisturizing on my feet. I love the Norwegian Formula Hand Cream so I thought I'd better give this one a try. But it's not what expected. Definitely not moisturizing enough even when I apply a lot. It sinks in fast and isn't greasy but the moisture doesn't last. My feet would still feel dry and the skin even become coarse and cracks. I guess it may work better in warmer months? Still love my Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream so much better, it's actually the best.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Despite its not so sexy packaging, It finally gave me the feet I had always dreamt of!!!
Last summer, on the beach, I saw a girl with the most exquisite, pampered, naturally beautiful feet. I was so jealous!!! Mine have always been very dry and I had been fighting for years against callus with too agressive tools.
I decided it was time for a change in my pedicure routine, bought myself a soft pumice stone and the Neutrogena lethal weapon. I made the vow to dedicate 2 min to my feet every evening and ... waited for the results.
This cream has the same texture as the Neutrogena Norwegian formula handcream (almost pure glycerin, hence very rich, but somehow with an almost dry finish), they only added a hint of menthol in it to refresh your feet. I encourage everyone out there to take some time for their feet every evening.
I did, and I am so proud of the result! Look who's going to be the beach goddess with her jewel feet this year?;o)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite basic foot cream despite it's gross "doctor's office" scent. It instantly cures any dry patches of skin on your feet and makes them feel so incredibly moisturized and soft. I'm almost thru with my third tube and will definately get more.

Popular Lotions / Creams