Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't the best foot cream I've every used in my life but it's certainly pretty darned good. The previous reviewer lamented that you get very few uses from the tube but I don't find this to be the case at all. You only need a very small amount for each foot - maybe a bit larger than a pea. It spreads nicely and moisturizes nicely (I try to apply it after my evening shower and before bed and pop on a pair of thin socks so the cream penetrates rather than rubbing off on my bedding and so that I don't slip and slide on my bedroom floor).

This is a "cheap and cheerful" alternative to creams like Gehwol and L'Occitane and works almost as well.

The downside to this product iis you only get about 5-6 uses out of it. It's not the best foot cream I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have gone over the ingredients list in this product a hundred times trying to figure out what is in it that makes it work so well. I suppose it doesn't matter. This stuff is amazing. It moisturizers my feet for a whole day even in the very cold Canadian winter months. I need to use my callus shaver far far less when I use this product. It's usually pretty cheap compared to other foot creams too.

not a fan of this at all. the smell is sooooo strong and really does remind me of old lady perfume. it has a weird consistency and just sits on your skin, doesn't really sink in at all. not that great of a product. i can't really notice any difference in my feet from using this on a daily basis. it is also very greasy.

on 1/29/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

How people can like this I don't know, it must just be me. I can't get past the smell. It lingers and is pure 'stale perfume on old ladies' . Avons is good.

on 12/1/2009 12:08:00 AM

This is an amazing product. I have used many other foot lotions: no result!
This is inexpensive, no funny smells, just gets to work.
I shower, dry my feet, and apply it before putting socks on. The socks are important because they make sure the lotion is fully absorbed not rubbed off.
It makes your feet baby soft!

on 7/26/2009 2:49:00 PM

Love it! Does just what it says. I always rub in a liberal amount of this then put socks on after to help it absorb. Works best when I use it after rubbing my feet with a foot file first.

on 4/5/2009 12:56:00 AM

Excellent!

Make sure you use a hardcore foot file first if your feet are really crusty and gross. No lotion alone can cure that.

When summer's coming up I usually apply this cream liberally and sleep with plastic wrap taped around my feet to hold it all in. A quick rinse and file in the a.m., and my feet are as clean and soft as a baby's! Applying a little once in a while makes maintaining nice feet for summer easy.

A little of this lotion goes a very long way.

Pros:
-It actually has healed my dry cracked heals!
-Smells ok
-Isn't greasy
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-bottle could be a little prettier

TIP: I applied it every single day after i got out of the shower and put socks on right away, I really feel this helped it absorb and reverse the dry skin on my feet

My 40ml tube is called Foot Cream for damaged and cracked skin (intensive repair). it boasts to intensely moisturise & relieves. Visible results from the first day.

all i can say...its boast isnt a boast! i actually do see a difference after one application!! am totally lazy with my feet...especially during winter when i wear thermal fleece socks with tracking boots! so it gets really bad...all i have to do is use this & without scrubbing with a heel pumice...i get results within the week. you could off course get faster results but i did say i was lazy!! no detectable fragrance...its non sticky n absorbs easily. my staple & must buy.i stock up on these when boots has a discount. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams